Animals' Nibble

( A secret basement factory underneath the Kingdom of Corona )
"In goes some carrots blended into a powder and finally, the last ingredient that will turn Corona into a circus of chaos." a man wearing an air respirator mask says while dropping a few drops of a liquid and mixing a dough-like batter. The batter becomes the color purple. He shapes the dough into biscuits and bakes them, then he wraps the baked biscuits in a paper packaging labeled as, "Animals' Nibble", all while humming a tune.

(Old Corona)
A girl with wavy dark brown hair and pale fair skin is tending to her peppermint plant.

"Wow! Nancy, look at how many leaves this mint plant grew! Do you know how many colds this can cure?" The girl says to her pet bunny while examining the herb, though Nancy seems to be interested in what a dog is doing.

"Charlotte should not be wearing the seal of Corona on her necklace. She isn't even a real princess" A young group of people snicker behind.

Charlotte sighs as she picks a few leaves and stashes them in a jar.

"Ahh! She's a witch!" They run away.

She stands up and turns around, the dust blowing in the direction where the group of teenagers ran. Then, she realizes her bunny isn't next to her.
"Wait, where's Nancy..? Nancy?!!" Charlotte shouts. She follows the subtle rabbit paw prints that lead to her friend's house. Nancy and Charlotte's friend's dog were eating biscuits together.
"Aht, aht! Nancy..." Charlotte said disappointed whilst tapping her foot on the ground. She looked down at the bunny who still had a whole biscuit hanging out of its mouth. Nancy, feeling guilty, hopped away.
"Oh, you-. Sorry, Sofia!" Charlotte quickly apologized to her friend and chased her bunny down the streets of Old Corona. Jeez, was Nancy a fast hopper.

(Corona Village)

Rapunzel and Cassandra make their rounds around the village, seeing what the people of Corona are up to these days.
"Woah, Freidborg! Look at you being the animal magnet." Rapunzel laughs as she walks up to Freidborg petting a few stray cats and dogs near the castle gates.
Rapunzel pets a cat.
"Come to think of it, so many animals are outside today," Cassandra says suspiciously.
Freidborg hands a lavender biscuit to a dog.
"Wait, what type of biscuit is this?" Rapunzel questioned as she pointed to the pastry.
Freidborg handed the Princess a paper bag.

"Animals' Nibble?" Cass read the label out loud. "Huh. That's a pretty straightforward product name." She comments.

"Get your Animals' Nibble! The best for your pet!" A man holding baskets of paper bags shouted in the distance.

to be continued...

A/N: Hello!!! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter oh my gosh! I am so excited to keep writing this book because I feel like this is my best work yet!