PROLOGUE

KIM TOWER - CHAIRWOMAN'S OFFICE

"Unnie, why do you think mom called us for a meeting?" Ruby Jane Kim asked her older sister Jennie Kim.

Jennie shrugs, "I honestly don't know, her secretary just emailed about an urgent meeting with the Chairwoman."

"I'm hungry, unnie." Jennie and Ruby Jane look over at their youngest Jennifer Kim, who is reading a book.

Ruby Jane nods in agreement, "Yes! I'm starving! Why does the meeting have to be quarter to lunchtime?"

Jennie chuckles, "I have no idea, sisters. We'll find out soon once our mom arrives from her meeting with a close friend of hers."

There was a knock on the door, Ms. Son, the Chairwoman's secretary enters and bows to the triplets.

"Ms. Kim, just to inform you three that Chairwoman Kim has arrived. Is there anything I can get you, girls?" Ms. Son asks them with a motherly smile.

"Um, coffee is good?" Jennie asks her sisters.

They both nod.

Ms. Son then bows and leave to make the triplets their brewed coffee.

"Can't mom hurry? I'm really starving! I heard that there's Prime Ribs in the cafeteria!" Ruby Jane said while drooling.

"Yah, you're drooling sis." Jennifer said to Ruby Jane.

Ruby Jane then wipes at the corner of her mouth, but found nothing. She glares at her twin.

Jennie sighs, "Don't start, guys. I told you, you should have eaten the apple I gave this morning."

Ruby Jane pouts.

The door suddenly opens, they saw their mom enter with a huge smile on her face.

"Ah, my beautiful girls." She said as she opens her arms.

"Mom!" They said in unison.

They hugged their mom tight.

"Ugh, I can't breath." Their mom said pretending to be suffocated while giggling.

"Sorry for the short notice, but we must talk." Their mom said seriously.

They nod and sat down while their mom went to her desk.

Ms. Son enters with a tray of their coffees and two tiny pots, one for the sugar and the other for the cream.

She bows and left them to give them privacy.

"So, what's the news mom?" Jennie asks their mother.

"Okay, so I met with a close friend of mine and they want me to run for President."

There was total silence.

"President of what?" Ruby Jane asks with a raised brow.

Their mom rolls her eyes, "They want me to run for President and represent the Democratic Party."

The triplets mouth were open from shock, "Wait! As in run for the Republic of Korea?"

Their mom nods, "You three knew that I took up Law before meeting your father. After I met your father who was a businessman, I didn't pursue being a Lawyer and look at us now."

There was a knock on the door again, the four of them look over as the door opens.

The triplets eyes widen when they saw a very hot and beautiful woman with bangs and jet black hair enter. She bows to the triplets and walk over to their mother.

She whispers something and their mom nods.

After that the woman steps back and bows, she was about to leave when the triplets cleared their throat.

The woman stops on her tracks and looks at them, she shows her charming smile making the triplets blush.

Their mom saw this and rolled her eyes.

"I forgot to introduce you to my daughters, this is Lalisa Manoban or you can call her-"

"Daddy." Ruby Jane sputtered.

The twins snickered while their mom glares at them.

Lisa smiles shyly at the comment.

"You can call her Lisa, she works as my assistant and bodyguard." Their mom said to them.

She points to the eldest in the single couch, "Lisa, that's my eldest Jennie Kim. Next to the girl who called you 'Daddy' is Ruby Jane Kim and next to her holding a book is Jennifer Kim"

"Jennie unnie is the eldest since she came out first by a millisecond then Ruby Jane and me." Jennifer explains to Lisa.

"Ah. Anyway, its nice meeting you three." She bows and takes her leave.

Once the door closes, they look at their mother.

"Where did you find her?!" Ruby Jane asks while Jennie and Jennifer nods.

Their mom facepalms, this is not the time for her to explain how she met Lisa to her triplets. But, her candidacy to run for President.

"Should have left Lisa at the car." Their mom muttered to herself.