CHAPTER 4

"Holy Shit!" Ruby Jane said with wide eyes.

"Language." Jennifer rebutted.

"Is he alive?" Jennie asks as she looked at the unconscious guy that Lisa punched.

Lisa nods, "Of course, I just knocked him out with my fist. He's weak, one punch and he's out cold."

"Should we call an ambulance?" Jennie looks at Lisa.

"Bambam already did." She said as she moves the unconscious body and let him lean in a sitting position on a parked car.

Bambam helped out moving the other two unconscious body and lean them beside the bastard that tried to take advantage of Jennie and the girls.

"Don't worry, this always happen when Lisa and I go to a bar or club. Lisa usually saves the damsel in distress." Bambam smirks at Lisa.

"Yah! Not only girls, there are also old people and people who get bullied."

"So hot." Ruby Jane said while biting her lower lip.

Jennifer rolls her eyes at her twin while Jennie giggles, "Such a turn on."

Lisa suddenly felt hot around the collar as she scratched her nape.

They heard a ding sound as Jennie took out her phone from her purse, "Jisoo, Rosé, Irene and Seulgi are here. Let's go back in?"

Her twins nodded as they walk back to the club, Jennie stops on her tracks and look back at Lisa talking with Bambam while looking at the unconscious bodies.

"Lisa! Aren't you going back inside?"

Lisa looks behind her, "A little later, will wait for the ambulance to arrive."

Jennie nods and did a little wave before going back inside.

-

"It's been fifteen minutes and they haven't returned yet. Do you think they left?" Ruby Jane whispered to Jennie.

Jennie looked at the direction of the entrance, "Not sure. Maybe they assisted the EMTs."

"Why are you both looking at the club entrance?" Jennifer asked loudly as Jisoo, Irene, Seulgi and Rosé looks at them curiously.

Jennie and Ruby Jane realized what they were doing and went back to drinking.

Lisa and Bambam returns, Jennie waves her hand at them. Jisoo, Rosé, Irene and Seulgi were shock when they saw the two enter.

Lisa and Bambam stopped on their tracks when they saw them.

"Hey." Lisa said to Jisoo.

The triplets looked at them curiously, "You know each other?" Jennifer asked.

They all nod, "Lisa and I are best friends since high school." Jisoo explained as she took a sip of her whiskey.

"Yah! I'm also Lisa's best friend!" Seulgi glared at Jisoo.

"Wow, small world. How come you never talked about Lisa?" Jennie brows furrowed as she asked Jisoo and Seulgi.

They looked at each other, "Um, it's because of Lisa's job." They said in unison while Bambam chuckled.

"Being our mother's bodyguard?" Ruby Jane asked.

Bambam shook his head, "She works with the government."

"The government?!" The triplets said in unison as their mouth hung open.

Lisa gave a blank stare to Bambam as he stood frozen on his spot.