chapter 1

Baker Street High School was buzzing with activity as students navigated the crowded hallways. Detective Inspector Greg Lestrade, a friendly face among the chaos, found himself pulled into an unexpected encounter with the mysterious Mycroft Holmes.

In the school library, Greg was engrossed in a book when he noticed a figure approaching, a slim silhouette with an air of quiet intelligence. Mycroft Holmes, the enigmatic genius who always seemed to be a step ahead.

"Detective Inspector Lestrade, isn't it?" Mycroft greeted, his voice carrying a calm confidence that intrigued Greg.

"Yeah, that's me. What can I do for you?" Greg replied, setting aside his book.

Mycroft's piercing gaze met Greg's. "I've observed your work at the school, and I find your dedication intriguing. I believe we could be of mutual benefit to each other."

Greg raised an eyebrow, intrigued. "Mutual benefit? How so?"

Mycroft leaned in, his words conspiratorial. "Let's just say, I have a keen eye for details and information. I could assist you in your investigations, and in return, you keep an eye out for any unusual activities in the school. A partnership, if you will."

Greg hesitated for a moment, considering the offer. The allure of Mycroft's mysterious world was tempting. "Alright, you've got a deal. But keep it legal, yeah?"

A sly smile appeared on Mycroft's face. "Of course, Detective Inspector. Legalities are my specialty."

Little did Greg know, this unexpected encounter in the library would set the stage for a partnership that went beyond investigations, weaving the threads of friendship and something more between a detective and a teenage genius.

And so, the first chapter of their unconventional alliance began at Baker Street High.