Break up?

Tim walks up to the grave where he sees Tamara crying, he went to her and sat down next to her, Tamara snuggled up in her dad's armpit so he hugged her. After a while Tamara calmed down.
T: hey what's wrong?
Ta: Lucas- h- he- he- br- broke- u- up w- w- with me (Tamara started crying again)
T: hey it's okay, I got you, alright, men suck yk.
Ta: but you don't.
T: Well you and your mom were just lucky to find me.
Ta: we just went to the movies and- and men where whistling at me, and then he got mad at me, and he broke up. (Still crying)
T: why?
Ta: he said that I looked to underdressed.
T: that son of a bitch!
They sat there for an hour before they went home. When they got home Tamara took a bath and Tim started dinner. When Tamara came out of the tub she noticed that she got her period, she looked around everywhere in the bathroom but couldn't find anything.
Tamaras pov:
When I got out of the tub I noticed that I was bleeding from somewhere but I couldn't find a wound that's when I knew my period started again, I looked in the bathroom for some pads, but I couldn't find anything, I put some toilet paper in my underwear and got dressed, I then went to my dad.
Ta: dad?
I asked not sure if he heard me.
T: erm yeah what's up T?
Ta: I erm I...
I was so insecure at this moment do I just said it fast.
Ta: I started my period.
T: what's a per- ohh, don't you have some pads?
Ta: I ran out and forgot to buy new ones...
T: Okay, I'll go buy you some, can you set the table?
Ta: Thank you.
T: don't worry about it. Your mom had those too.
Tim left and I set the table I went to sit on the couch and wait for my dad to return, after 20 min he finally came back with some pads, candy's and painkillers.
T: here you go.
Ta: Thank you so much, oh I love these candy's!
T: I know I thought you would like some.
Ta: you're the best dad, thank you.
Tamara hugged Tim.

Tim's pov:
I stood there is shock, her words hit me really deep, after a second I hugged back.
T: you're welcome.
Is all I could say
Tamara and Tim had dinner together
T: so we still need a name...
Ta: Yeah that's true, I thought of something with Olivia...
T: sure and we can call her Liv, so on her passport she's Oliva and we call her Liv, is that okay?
Ta: I love the idea!
T: maybe we need something in memory of mom. I thought of Luca?
Ta: that's cute! And something meaningful to Angela, maybe Angelina?
T: Yeah, Angela would appreciate it so much!
Ta: and of course we need the same family name Bradford.