2: Coffee at midnight

Small talk, he drives
Coffee at midnight

Our shoulders brush
No proof , one touch

CHAPTER 2: COFFEE AT MIDNIGHT

SANIA'S POV:

I reached the my room and to my surprise none of my luggage was here yet. I'm so tired all I wanted to do was change into my pjs and crash but now a trip to the reception I guess.

"What do you mean they left my luggage in the UK!? It's not my business that their cargo was overloaded, I literally paid weeks in advance for this!" I almost screamed at receptionist. The shipped company had messed up and now it would take at least 2 weeks before I could get my stuff. I had barely processed this when my phone rang, it was unknown number.

An automated voice said, "Good Evening Ms. Sania Sharma, This message from xxxx bank. This call is to inform you that without the legal documents of your London bank account we cannot authorise use of your net banking or cards in India. Kindly submit those documents ASAP to conduct further transactions. Have a good night."
Documents, the ones in my luggage back in UK!

Oh hell no! This cannot be happening how am I supposed to go by without a single thing or money. I was on the literally on the verge of tears when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

SHUBMAN'S POV:

I was walking back to to room when I saw Sania at the reception. I decided to man up and tell that I really enjoyed our chat.
"Hey Sania!"
Uhmmm why is she not responding? is she ignoring me? Am I being creepy?

I gently tapped her shoulder and quickly looked back, she looked different, really stressed and her face looked like she'd cry any second.
" Sania, hey, is everything okay?"
"Oh Shubman Hi, ofc yeah what's up?"

"I can tell something is wrong, tell me come on I promise I'm not the one to judge someone."

She hesitated for a second and then said, "It's just that umm....my shipping company messed up so now I'm in a new country without a single thing of mine or money and it's just that everything is going wrong Shubman, I don't how to handle all of this and I feel so alone-"
Oh no she's is crying now, I can't imagine how she feels but she is going through a hard time , let me try and help at least

" hey hey calm down, don't cry dude I'm sure we can figure it out, you can ask the BCCI authorities for help, it will be okay Sania." I interrupted her rant by saying this

" since sleep is far for you anyway, up for a coffee?" I asked her once she calmed down a little.

"Sure, let's grab one from the hotel bar."

"No yarr, their coffee is mediocre at best. I know a much better idea, I will introduce you to the best coffee in Mumbai. It's a little far from here but I'm positive that a long drive in my Audi can distract you from your world of problems."

"Stop flexing gill, I know you're rich and thanks for the offer but you don't have to do that. I will be fine Shubman."

" It's not a issue trust me, plus I cannot handle seeing pretty women in distress." I decided to crack a flirty joke