CHAPTER-13

Sunoo POV:

There is this one guy who is younger than wonnie, pestering me, and I am pissed off by that fact. I mean he is cute and childish, but he isn't my type at all, and the saddest thing is that he is going to be heartbroken if he gets rejected. This makes me sad.

It is true I am annoyed, but that doesn't mean that I like it when people gets sad, especially when I am the cause of that.

"Sunoo hyung!", someone called me, pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned around only to find it the cute and pestering guy I am talking about. I faked a smile, not to make him sad and let him know that he is kind of annoying me. I pretend to be dense even if I know what is going on around me, especially about him.

"Hey there Niki", I waved. I saw him smiling like a 5 year old child, and not going to lie but, he looks really adorable now, which is making me smile.

Niki POV:

I was so freaking happy when he did that. I was smiling so hard, thinking how good he looked even if he just waved at me. I know I am annoying him, but I can't stop loving him.

I was thinking and thinking how I am supposed to move away from him knowing he would never love me back. I am not dumb; it is crystal clear that he doesn't like the fact that I pester him.

".....ki, NIKI!", I was snapped out of my thoughts. "h-huh, y-yes?", I asked stuttering since I was snapped out of my thoughts. 

"I have been calling you for a while, what were you thinking", he asked sounding a bit annoyed. I felt guilty and sad. 

"I-it's nothing hyung.", I just said.

"Now did u call me Niki?", I could see he was trying to be nice. 

"ummmm.....Please tell Jungwon to meet me at lunch, ok?", I said.

"ok", he said.

"Thank you", I replied and left not wanting him to be more annoyed. I was sad knowing that he will never love me back. But right now I should be feeling happy that I am going to talk to Jungwonie hyung after a long like. If you didn't know we used to be best friends when we were small. I never told anyone. Seems like he forgot. Anyways I am happy hopefully.

Sunoo POV:

I watched him leaving. I saw him being sad, I think he already caught up. I feel bad now, but I am sure he would leave me alone. 

I went to class and passed the information to Jungwon. 

I don't know why but, a small part of me doesn't like how Niki was excited to tell Jungwon to meet him.

I just sighed and focused on class.