Late

Canada walked through the halls, sighing quietly. Kumajirou had been particularly stubborn that morning, not wanting to get off his stomach when he woke up so he could get ready for the day's meeting. Which meant that Canada was late for said meeting.

Oh well. Nobody ever seemed to notice him, so they probably wouldn't see him walk into the meeting room so late. Plus, Russia was probably already there, so that meant that he wouldn't sit on Canada today! Canada pouted a little, remembering all the times the larger nation had sat on him in the meetings. So rude!

He finally reached the door to the meeting room, and walked in. Just as he suspected, nobody even looked up. Germany continued talking about the subject of the day, Global Warming. Canada looked around the table and noticed to his displeasure that there were no open seats. Of course the others had forgotten him....

His eyes fell on Russia, and he suddenly had the urge to get a little revenge. It wasn't like Russia would notice him if he sat on him for a change, right? So he walked over to Russia and sat down right in his lap.

Suddenly, every nation was looking right at Canada, eyes wide. Germany went silent. Canada realized that for the first time in his life he had everyone's undivided attention. He blushed a little and looked up at Russia, who was blinking at him.

"You... always sit on me... so I... just... um...." Canada didn't know how to explain himself. He never thought he'd be noticed like this, and he just wasn't prepared for all the attention.

Russia suddenly smiled and hugged Canada close to him happily. The slightly smaller nation finally appeared to be reciprocating his affection! Russia adored him so much, and wanted to be closer to him. He really enjoyed their hockey games, but he wanted more. So much more.

Canada relaxed a little when Russia hugged him. Clearly the bigger nation wasn't upset that he was being sat on, in fact he appeared to be happy about it.

Germany coughed a little, and continued his Global Warming presentation. The rest of the nations went back to paying attention to the meeting, though they all kept sneaking glances back at the two biggest nations.

America in particular wasn't too happy about what had just happened. Russia always sat on his precious brother? How dare he! America would have to do something to make sure Russia couldn't hurt Canada! After all, he was the hero!