three

I turned around to face him but I had a blurred vision. He whispered into my ear as he got down to kiss my neck. His voice sounded so familiar but I couldn't relate who it was. He dragged me to the rooftop and pushed me down on the couch while he kissed my whole body. I thought it was Lando and I don't know what got through my head but I kissed him back. I passed out after a few minutes and didn't remember anything at all.

The next morning I woke up with the biggest hangover I've ever had. I looked around and noticed that it wasn't my hotel room. "Where the hell am I?" I mumble to myself not knowing anything. I stood up facing the door as it opened and couldn't believe my eyes as I saw whose bed I had been sleeping in.

"Good morning beautiful" he says with a smile on his face. He looks so handsome, his eyes shine brighter as normal and his smile is the cutest I've ever seen. This has to be a dream.

"Good morning" I answer still in shock and wondering how I ended up in his room.

"How are you feeling?"

"Well, I have a bad headache but it's okay" I speak with a weak voice. "Why am I here?"

"You left with a random guy and I followed you because you looked way too drunk to realise what you're doing. I saw you both on the rooftop and he was trying to undress you so I pulled him away as I noticed that you had passed out. I took you with me and let you sleep in my bed."

"Thank you Lando."

I wanted to hate him so bad but I couldn't, not after what he had done for me. I don't want to know what would have happened if he wasn't there. I looked at my phone and saw what I had posted in my stories last night.

 I looked at my phone and saw what I had posted in my stories last night

"What the fuck?" I mumble to myself

"What the fuck?" I mumble to myself. "Who is that?"

"You mean the guy you posted in your story?" he says without looking at me. I had a bad feeling growing inside of me. I felt guilty because I had posted a picture of me dancing with another man especially because I was pretty drunk. But otherwise it's not his business, I'm single and he is as well. I'm still thankful for what he did for me last night.

My best friend and I decided to meet for breakfast so I left Lando's hotel room and went back to my hotel. I took a shower and curled my hair after I did my makeup. I wore a black top with blue jeans and some sneakers. I took my bag with me and closed the door behind me before I made my way to the cafe where we would meet. As soon as I saw her I greeted her with a hug and we orderd a coffee and food. We had a great time together and I've told her everything that I remembered from last night. She looked at me in disbelief and was shocked about the things that had happened.

"I thought he was in Monaco?" she asked surprised as I told her what Lando did for me. I didn't even think about it until she said it but she was right. My brother had told me that he's flying back to Monaco with Lando and some of the other drivers.

"Did you ask him why he's here?" she says interrupting my thoughts.

"No, I forgot. "I- I haven't even realised it until you said it".

After we had finished eating and talking the whole time we paid and said goodbye to each other. I was walking back to my hotel while thinking about what to do for the rest of the day. I have decided to go for a run as I stepped into my room and changed my clothes to my sportswear. After running for a long time I came back and jumped under the shower and did my skincare while listening to my playlist. I looked down at my phone as I got a notification and smiled as I saw who it was.

Arvid: "When are you coming back to Monaco?"

"Soon"

Arvid: "I'll book your flight, I miss you"

"I miss you too"

"I'm coming as soon as possible."

I'm happy about the messages that my brother wrote me. Our bond is great, even though we're fighting a lot especially because of the seat in mercedes. I miss him and I would love to spend some time with him before the winter break is over. He send me another message about the flight he had booked. I'm going to fly back home in two days.

On my last days in australia I met with Daniel and he showed me some beautiful spots and places. I really fell in love with this country. I was a little bit sad to leave but also excited for the race in melbourne this season. Hopefully I would drive for f1 then and not f2.