⊹ ~The Bear~ ⊹

"Damnit!!"
The slim auburn-haired boy threw his hands in the air and stomped in frustration.
"Calm down Gyu, it's just a stuffed bear. There are plenty of other game booths that have bears,"
Yeonjun tried to comfort his boyfriend by placing an arm around his waist.
"But I want that one! All of the other Carnival games are easy, yes, but the bears aren't cute,"
Beomgyu pouted as he crossed his arms and nuzzled against Yeonjun.
"Oh baby, you're so stubborn sometimes," the tall boy said the his partner while wrapping him in his arms,
"We'll figure something out, okay?"
Beomgyu nodded as he played with his boyfriend's long pink hair.
"Do you wanna go and get some snacks and drinks, baby," Yeonjun pet his boyfriend's caramel hair and gave a sweet look.
The change of subject seemed to work because Beomgyu's eyes quickly lit up. He started pulling Yeonjun along in the direction of a concession stand.
"I'll never understand how a person can be so easy and yet hard to please," Yeonjun thought to himself, smiling and shaking his head as his significant other dragged him up to the food stand.

"What do you want to eat, baby?"
"I want a pretzel," Beomgyu said as he pointed to the picture on the sign.
"Would you like a drink, sir," the woman behind the stand smiled and asked.
"A large lemonade please," the slender boy responded.
Yeonjun handed the woman cash as she handed Beomgyu the pretzel and cheese and their drink.
"Where do you want to sit, babe," the pink-haired asked.
Instead of answering, Beomgyu skipped over to a table shaded by a bright blue umbrella. Yeonjun followed his boyfriend over to the table.
"Don't drop our food and drink, Gyu!"
"I won't, I won't," Beomgyu pouted as he sat down at the table.
Yeonjun sat close to his boyfriend on the bench and wrapped an arm around Beomgyu's wasit. The younger snuggled against his pink-haired boyfriend as he took a sip of the lemonade they shared.
"Open up, baby," Yeonjun held up a piece of soft pretzel he had torn off and dipped in the cheese sauce.
"Aah," Beomgyu opened his mouth to receive the snack.
"Damn he's so cute."

"Hey Gyu," Yeonjun suddenly spoke.
"Mm," his boyfriend looked up with a piece of pretzel half sticking out of his mouth,
"What is it?"
"Babe, don't speak with your mouth full, it's not polite. Anyway, I'm going to run to the restroom okay? You stay right here, and save me some pretzel," the older spoke pointing at Beomgyu munching away on the snack.
"Okay Junnie. Don't be too long, I can't guarantee there will be any pretzel left," Beomgyu giggled.
Yeonjun chuckled and ruffled his boyfriend's hair before standing up.

The tall mullet-haired boy made his way back to a specific game booth.
"Ah, back again?"

Yeonjun snuck up behind Beomgyu and tapped his shoulder.
The auburn-haired turned around to see his partner standing behind him.
"Junnie!"
He quickly jumped up and wrapped his arms around Yeonjun's waist.
"I have a surprise for you, baby," Yeonjun said with a smile.
"Oh boy, you know I don't like surprises," Beomgyu spoke hesitantly with a small pout.
"Close your eyes and put out your hands."
Beomgyu sighed and did so. Yeonjun placed the surprise in his boyfriend's hands. It was...very soft.
"Open your eyes."
The younger boy opened his eyes and gasped.
"You got the bear?!"
"Of course baby, you said you wanted the bear. I would do anything for you," Yeonjun smiled.
Beomgyu looked down at the push white bear with a pink bow on it's neck. His eyes lit up as he held it tightly.
"Thank you Junnie," Beomgyu said excitedly and quickly latched on to his boyfriend, happily swaying them back and forth.
"What are you going to name them," Yeonjun smiled, looked down at his lover, and tenderly kissed his forehead.
"JunJun!"