Chapter 1: Risen Curtains

TWO DAYS UNTIL THE EXECUTION
"I'm going to roll this chair all over your fucking grave" those words have been ringing through Tiffany's head for the past week. "Miss, Tilly" a guard wakes her up. "Here is your breakfast" "thank you.." Tiffany has lost all hope of escaping from her prison after Erica had been caught trying to help her and charged with treason.
25 minutes later
Tiffany walks up to a wall mounted phone and dials a number ( +1 (201) 500-3347). She waits for the other person to pick up. "Hello, Mummy!" Said a voice on the other line "Hello, GiGi" said Tiffany back "How have you been?" She asked

 "Hello, Mummy!" Said a voice on the other line "Hello, GiGi" said Tiffany back "How have you been?" She asked

"It's been nice here in London. I've heard what Mrs Pierce has said about your execution, she's been talking about it for the past week and feels sorry for me" they responded. "Oh, She's really enthusiastic about it.." she responded. "You need to find a way to escape. What happened to that lady that was meant to get you out?" Advised Gigi"She was caught" she said "There's no way out for me. I'm just awaiting my final day" she continued. "There must be something in that rinky dink book of yours, mother" said GiGi. "You're right! Thank you GiGi!, Mommy loves you" She said "Love you too, Mummy" They said back.

ONE DAY UNTIL THE EXECUTION

Tiffany sits on her bed legs crossed reading a yellow covered book with the words "Voodoo for Dummies" written on the front. "Miss Tilly." A guard called her over and gave her breakfast. Tiffany continued to flip through her book and finds something.
The Next day

Tiffany has been strapped down to begin the execution. In the witness room sits Jennifer's old friends. Gina, Sutton, and most importantly, Nica. They look out to Tiffany with disappointment, Except for Nica with a grin on her face, Chuckling to herself. "See you in hell, Tiffany." She said quietly to herself. "Any last words, Miss Tilly?" The Executioner says. "Yes, Ade due damballa, give me the power I beg of you, Que mon âme reste sur terre car mes affaires ici ne sont pas terminées !" She yells out. "Weird Choice of words" Executioner says. She sticks the first needle into Tiffany's Arm and she's knocked unconscious. The next Needle paralyzed her and the final needle had officially ended the life of Tiffany Valentine.

Nica rolls her chair out of the prison entrance. Laughing and Crying, She says while losing her breath. "She's gone! she's dead! I'm free!" Nica lays her head into her mechanical hands and wipes her tears of mixed emotions. She rolls her chair into the back of a white car. "Welcome Back, Nica" the driver said. "She's finally dead, Kyle" She said to her. Well that leaves all of our problems dead. Chucky (presumably. Kyle does not know about the events of S3 P1) and Tiffany, a match made in the underworld"

Nica's Apartment
The day later, Nica and Kyle arrive in New York. They check into their Apartment. When they arrived, Nica went to her room and gets on the bed. She takes a deep breath and chuckles. Kyle walks into her room. They've grown closer after she'd been rescued by her and Glenda last year. "Hey, Nica" She said. Nica stared into space. "Well when you want to talk, you can to me about this whole Tiffany thing." Kyle walks out of the room. Nica wakes up around 40 minutes later. She gets back into her chair and goes to the bathroom to wash her face and freshen up. She looks up into the mirror. A voice calls out "HELLO, NICA. LONG TIME NO SEE" She readjusted her vision and saw Tiffany in the Mirror.