Welcome to Sky Fall

Hello everyone :)

It has been a while but I've come to realize that whenever I have an idea itching in the back of my mind I need to ACT ON IT and this, is my best work yet and I can't wait to share it all with you. I missed writing so much and I missed you guys.

As you know, anarchy ladder has been on hold for such a long time but I'm working on it. This one is so much more fast paced, thrilling and exciting.

I do have to warn you this one is very gruesome and gory with a lot of disturbing detail so if you're squeamish this may not be for you.

Trigger warnings for this book are standard. Sexual content including kinks which will be mentioned later on, gore and violence, decline in characters mental health and over all 18+.

All of the villages, countries, and themes in this book are all made up and fictional.

Now let's get into our main characters. Again picture who comes to mind while reading these are just guides. The side characters can be perceived how ever you want.

 The side characters can be perceived how ever you want

Lanai Rikai

Harry Styles

Harry Styles

Get ready soldiers, to scream cry and give it your all along side Lanai and Harry.

May the best Fighter Win.