16 - [𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓]

JOSEPH AND I WALKED back to class and everyone's eyes were on us. As if they've never seen two people with the opposite gender walk next to each other. But then I realize that his arm was still around my shoulder.

In a panic, I push his arm away from me and pinch him. "Are you crazy?! What are you doing in front of all these people? We're going to get in trouble!"

He tries to ease the pain in his arm and makes me stop right in front of the classroom door. Right when I was going to take a step inside his hand gripped my wrist and he pulled me closer to him so that his mouth was right by my ear.

„Who cares. I'll talk and touch you whenever and wherever I want. No one can forbid something." He whispered, his warm breath hitting my earlobe.

I could feel my face get all red. A pair of cold hands met my warm cheeks and pulled my face up. Joseph was smiling at me and making fun of me. „You liked that huh?" His laughs echoed through the whole hallway.

I was getting so embarrassed at this point that I had to storm into class to get him to stop embarrassing me.

In a rush, I sat down to take a quick breath. Who would have known that being seen with Joseph would be this stressful. Everyone's eyes were on us and I could already feel the people gossiping about us.

„Where were you?" A voice called behind me. I turn around to see my brothers questioning look. The smile on my face made him even more confused. „Why are you smiling? Can you fucking answer me?!"

„Why are you so curious today?" I laughed out loud.

Jean shook his head, but a grin tugged at the corners of his lips. "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up, Claire. Just wait till I find out what you're doing."

This actually made a shiver run down my spine. His innocent yet snarky comment made me uneasy.

With a graceful sweep, Madam Couret entered the room, her presence commanding attention as she crossed the threshold. Dressed in a flowing skirt and a crisp blouse adorned with intricate patterns, she exuded an aura of wisdom and authority that instantly captivated her students.

„Goodmorning, class," she greeted, her voice a melodic blend of warmth and authority. "I hope you're all ready for a new English lesson."

"Today, mes chers élèves," she began, "we shall undergo grammar."

The majority groaned in annoyance and others were already falling asleep. „Can't we do something other than grammar for once Madam?" I heard Josephs voice from behind me.

„Go on Descamps, suggest something that would entertain everyone." Her angelic voice wasn't even annoyed or anything. How could anyone hate a teacher like her?

"I heard Monsieur Bellanger talking to another teacher about a certain football event. Maybe we could talk about that."

The silence before was covered by the whispers from class and Madam Couret clapped with her hands to get our attention.

"Well you certainly DO listen if you want to Descamps. But jokes aside, I actually wanted to tell you guys about this. So I guess it's the perfect time."

Jospeh's eye rolled back annoyed for a second as she talked about him like that. But all was forgotten the second she talked about football.

"We will organize a football competition against classes and teachers. That means, that you guys build your own team and play against other teams. This is all for entertainment and to get to know each other a little better." You could easily see that she was really excited about this.

My thought was interrupted by foot kicking my chair and I turned around to the two annoying boys. "Hm?"

"Start painting posters for us. We're already the winners!" They screamed around class.

"Wait who said that I'll be watching?" I asked, a dirty smirk plastering on my face.

"What do you mean? Obviously you girls are going to sit down and watch us boys play." A snarky comment from Jean made my blood boil.

"Well jokes on you! We're building our own team." I shouted out, even though there's only 4 of us.

They looked at me as if I told them to burn the school down.

"I'll show you that you guys aren't any better than us!" My provoking shouts had an actual impact on Joseph and my brother.

They were turning red from either anger or embarrassment. I didn't care, I was just happy to see any kind of emotion.

That made things even more fun for me, but there's one problem.

I had to convince the girls to participate...

-

You guys... I wrote this episode like weeks ago but had to change some parts of it because people were getting second hand embarrassments😬 that's like a the worst thing someone could say to my story so I changed it as quick as possible! Hope you like it now and I always get happy when I see some feedback from you guys!!!
*mwah*💋