Prologue: The Downfall...Or Is It?

Notes:
Please dont expect too much from this series i just made it out of boredom, anyways yeah enjoy.
____________________________

As Yuta attempts to slash Sukuna, Sukuna simply catches the tip of the blade with his bare hands as a malicious grin takes over his face before immobilizing Yuta by using one of his other three free hands and catching the low part of the blade just above the sheath.

"CLEAVE!"

Yuta uttered as small cuts appear on Sukuna's face.

'This is my....'

Indeed, the king of curses was bitten by his own fangs. Sukuna quickly jumped away and made some distance as he used RCT to heal his face. He onwardly looked at Yuta with curiosity; he still has yet to understand how his copying works.

(Notes: from here on out, its gonna be completely not canon, i made this shit up and i know it wont be canon but this is just an au so who cares)

"Seems like you don't like getting hit by your own tricks, do you now?" Yuji said, with all his wounds now healed, before quickly rushing Sukuna and attempting a left hook to his face. Sukuna simply dodged before sending in more cleaves.

Yuji continued attacking mercilessly without giving Sukuna any breaks.

'Seriously, I hate to admit it, but this brat's endurance is annoying,' Sukuna thought as he continued dodging while countering each of Yuji's attacks. It annoyed him that this brat got to such heights with his naïve mindset. Sukuna was absolutely convinced that his mindset was the only way to attain the top, yet a feeling of doubt induced his mind.

Yuji, seeing him distracted, quickly sent a right hook aimed at his face, which landed and did quite the damage.

Not letting him breathe, Yuta quickly joined the blow exchange as he picked up yet another sword. As he picked it up and realized which technique it is, Yuta quickly called to Yuji.

"Yuji! From now on, I'm your brother."

Sukuna was confused; he knew there was a double meaning behind that phrase but couldn't decipher it.

Yuji, who understood almost immediately, rushed Sukuna with a bad form; his sides and weak spots were heavily unguarded. The direction of his punch was towards his elbow, which would deal almost no damage.

'What's this brat thinking?' As Sukuna pondered what purpose the brat intentionally used a bad form for, he quickly realized what's going on, but by that point, it was too late.

"BOOGIE WOOGIE."

A clap was heard as the place where Yuji Itadori was supposed to be has been replaced with the menacing figure of Yuta Okkutso, who was sending a slash at Sukuna's neck.

Sukuna, finding it impossible to dodge such an attack, decided to sacrifice an arm. He quickly covered his neck with his arm, in which Yuta swiftly cut it off like it was butter.

Sukuna again quickly jumped back and made some distance as he complemented his next action.

'Because of my fight with Satoru Gojo and the lack of cursed energy reserves because of that brat, it will take some time to heal this arm. Not to mention that technique is going to be a pain to deal with.' Suddenly, Sukuna's eyes widened slightly when he looked at Yuta and saw him holding two swords.

'So he can even use two techniques at once. How interesting. Yuta Okkutsu, I guess it wasn't an exaggeration to call him the second strongest of this era. The first sword is the technique of that weirdo that can clap with butt cheeks or something of the sort, but what's the second technique for?' As Sukuna was eternally monologuing, an unexpected-slightly-expected visitor has entered the stage.