03 , bonding

insufferable; bonding
"what are you assuming here?! i just want peace! not a boyfriend!"

insufferable; bonding"what are you assuming here?! i just want peace! not a boyfriend!"

spending time with alhaitham on the same day that you were cursing him out on...

it was definitely odd. but you knew that keeping the peace was the most smart adult thing to do.

i mean, if you two didn't, then dehya would be on your ass.

and not in a hot way.

after getting the message from alhaitham with the photograph, you enlargen it and begin to sketch. getting a nice layout in pencil before painting was the best way to combat your ocd.

you definitely did NOT want to mess this one up.

"you know, there's an art club in this school. have you not heard of it?" alhaitham inquired while you finished the rough sketch.

your eyebrows lifted, and your eyes widened. you looked like a surprised cat.

"really?! ah shit, why have i not heard about this?! do you have any details?! address?! anything to sign up?!" you eagerly gripped your pencil in excitement.

alhaitham coughed and covered his mouth. "relax, short glasses. i got the info from cyno, he figured that kaveh would partially be interested. he's an architect major, so, drawing."

you nodded in understanding, then you gasped. "oh my gosh! we should have a group chat!"

alhaitham's expression turned to that of pure dread. "oh gods, please no. those two are already annoying, and adding you in the mix...."

you glared and he patted your head. "kidding, don't behead me." he then sighs. "i've known them longer, so i know for a fact that they're both annoying as shit. just be warned."

you went back to sketching, cleaning it up before going through your box of acrylics. "then why do you hang out with them? it's kinda self sabotage if you ask me."

"we've been friends since highschool, and kind of the only people who are willing to talk to me. plus tighnari, but he's less annoying." alhaitham states blankly while typing on his phone.

his hands would make a great necklace...-

no.

"ah, yeah. tighnari seems to be the smarter out of the three, haha. just from what i've seen of those other two." you laughed, wiping the eraser crumbs off your piece.