02 - i knew you were trouble ౨ৎ⋆˚。⋆

★── 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 ──★

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒 of Jude's harsh words reverberated in my mind long after our encounter had ended. You should never wield such power you forget to be polite.

As i walked away from him i couldn't help but feel a sense of amusement bubbling within me. It wasn't sadness nor hurt but rather a quiet pleasure in knowing that he was in for a rude awakening when he discovered who i was.

Once i reached the sanctuary of my father's office I laughed at the absurdity of it all. With a sense of content, i settled into the worn leather chair, the soft glow of lamplight casting a warm embrace over the cluttered desk and shelves lined with hundreds of trophies.

Jude's ignorance really is funny, a hard truth awaited for him.

I found myself sitting across from my dad, Carlo Ancelotti, his expression a mask of concern and contemplation. "Dad" I began, unsure if i was a real asshole by doing this. "I need to talk to you about something." Jude deserved this, i remind myself remembering our conversation just a few minutes prior.

"Of course darling, what's on your mind?" He replies, voice gentle yet tinged with an undercurrent apprehension.

Without any hesitation now, i spoke "It's about Jude." My father's face falls scared and unsure on what i'm about to say next as he knows it won't be good.

"He-" I start but get cut off by feeling the buzz of my phone in my pocket. Who could be calling me at 12:30 at night? I look at my phone, it's Vinicius, i don't think anything of it assuming he just forgot something here. "Give me a second" I tell my dad, excusing myself out of the room and picking up the call.

VINICIUS:
"Hello Hanna"

HANNAH:
"Hey Vini, is everything okay?"

VINICIUS:
"Well...i saw you speaking to Jude earlier"

HANNAH:
"Yeah such a sweetheart"

I say sarcastically wondering where he is going with this. Maybe he overheard us?

VINICIUS:
"Jude told me he had a fight with you, i don't exactly know what happened but he didn't know who you were so please give him a second chance"

HANNAH:
"But even if i was some random lady he still should've have talked to me like that"

VINICIUS:
"I know i know but he was just upset about losing the match, we all were. Please Hannah he knows what he did was wrong and won't do it again plus he's a great footballer and we really do well with him on the team. Please Han."

HANNAH:
"You're a good friend Vin, fine i'll let him off the hook for now, just for you, but don't think i'll forget about it and much less be nice to him"

VINICIUS:
"Thank you so much-"

HANNAH:
"No please don't thank me, Jude should be the one thanking you, you saved his spot here, we'll talk tomorrow okay?"

VINICIUS:
"Sure, bye Hannah"

Everyone should have a friend like Vinicius, Jude doesn't deserve him. Keeping my promise to Vini i enter my father's office once again.

"Ah took you long enough" he states jokingly. "What happened with Jude?" He continues impatient and anxious as to what i was going to reveal about one of the best players.

"You know what dad it's late we should get out of here and get some rest, just forget i said anything." Ugh i desperately wanted revenge but it is what it is and i can't lie there are benefits having him, as much as i hate to admit it.

"If you're sure..." Relief fills him, i don't think he wanted to lose or hear anything bad about Jude.

"I'm sure." Truthfully, i wasn't sure, i don't know what a guy like this is doing in our team. I know he's nothing but trouble.

The next morning i wake up early since i wanted to go and see the training for tomorrow

The next morning i wake up early since i wanted to go and see the training for tomorrow. Tomorrow we have a Champions League match against Leipzig and everyone knows how much Madrid cares about the Champions.

The training ground buzzed with activity, the rhythmic sound of footballs and the shouts of coaches. It was a scene that never failed to captivate me.

I watched from the sidelines as the players went through their drills, their movements fluid and precise, a testament of their hard work and hours of dedication.

Out of all of them, Jude stood out, a commanding presence of the field, his skills undeniable despite lasts nights confrontation.

As he caught sight of me, a flicker of irritation he tried his best to hide flashed across his features.

He approached me, an awkward silence settling between us for a good minute. "Hannah, look i'm sorr-" i cut him off not wanting to hear any bullshit.

I bristled at his attempt at reconciliation. "I don't want to hear it Jude." I shot back, tone sharp with resentment. "You've made your feelings perfectly clear."

His jaw tightened, and his patience wearing thin as he struggled to maintain his composure. "I'm trying to apologize." He insisted, annoyance in his words. "Can't you at least hear me out?"

I shook my head. "I've heard enough." I replied. "Your apology means nothing to me."

"You're impossible!" He spat, indignant. "I'm done trying to make amends with someone whose hell-bent on holding a grudge."

A bitter laugh escaped my lips. "The feelings mutual." I retorted, unaffiliated. "I don't need your half-hearted apologies, i'm perfectly fine without them."

He made the right decision nodding and walking off if not things would've gotten ugly. I watched him leave and continue kicking the ball. I grin, satisfied. A small victory for me.

HANNAH - I
    JUDE - 0

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ ʚɞ ୧⋆ ˚。⋆