confrontation

"You have one message, recorded on January 31st, 321 p.m."

???: It's me. As I'm sure you are aware, tomorrow is the deadline, Rin. I insist that you start taking the seriously, and soon. Only 3 options remaining : the Rider, Caster and saber class. The ranks of the Master's must be filled without delay. Summon your servant and establish your command spells immediately. Of course, if you do not wish to participate in the Holy Grail war, that is a different matter. If you value your life, seek shelter with the church-.

Rin: Hm, I know what I have to do. You don't need to tell me.

Papers dropped on the floor baskets Fallen and books collapsed as Rin was attempting to move a table looking thing to reveal a magic circle in the middle.

Rin: preparations, ready. Time, good. Wavelength, ideal. By performing the summoning at 2:00 a.m, when my mana's is at its peak, I'll get saber, even without a catalyst!

(One magical chant later)

The bright light and the wind subsided as Rin looked at her command seal with a huge smile.

Rin: that was flawless! I'm certain I drew the most powerful card! Huh?

Rin looked around the room for the servant that was nowhere in sight before a big bang was heard from the upper floors of the house.

Rin: why! The door is broken! Damn it!

Rin broke down the door and ran inside to see a girl standing in the middle of the destroyed room she had green eyes, blonde hair and was wearing a red dress.

???: Answer my question are you my master?

(Izuku pov)

I step outside the school Gates as I began to make my way back home while lost in thought.

Izuku: "do I tell them about my powers. Do I continue with my dream to become a hero and who the hell is Gilgamesh and why she trying to fight me."

As I continue to walk aimlessly I made my way under a bridge when I felt a rush of killing intent at me so I quickly jump back as the manhole cover burst open hitting the top of the bridge as some weird type of slime creature came out.

Slime thing: You'll make a perfect skin suit for me.

The sludge villain rushed at me as I jump back and slam my palm to the ground as it erupted in energy

The Sledge creature made direct contact if it and it was launched back bursting into pieces but it seems like it wasn't enough as it was already reforming

Izuku: hm seems like you could take a bit more wonder what I'll try out next on you.

I take a step towards the sludge creature as it was almost fully reformed when my "father" appeared out of the manhole cover.

All might = AM

AM: it's all right now, young man, why? because I am here.

Sludge creature: damn it.

The creature launched two hands at all might the first one he dodged under while the second one he went to the side and appear in front of the villain punching it in its lower gut bursting it once again into pieces.

Izuku: Thank you for saving me all might.

AM: Hahaha no problem young man it was my pleasure now if you wouldn't mind can you help me clean up the scattering pieces.

Izuku: Hm, sure.

It took us about 5 minutes but we finished cleaning up all the pieces and stuffed them into a random water bottle I then looked over at him and asked him a question.

Izuku: Can someone like me who doesn't have a quirk be like someone like you?

I mainly asked this question for one specific reason would he speak to me like a father or like a hero would he give me hope or would he crush my dreams? depending on my actions will depend on his answer.

AM: Pro hero's spend everyday risking there lives and there's certain villains no matter how hard you try you can never win against them. So since you're asking me you can't be a hero not without a quirk.

I stayed silent not showing any facial expression as I continue to stare in his eyes though if you were to ask anyone else or even All might it were to look like a part of me died a little inside.

AM: if you want to help people there's plenty of other ways to do it. Be a doctor or police officer sure they don't get as much credit as Heroes but in the end you still are helping people even if it isn't directly.

Without any further words he jumped away. I continue to look at his figure until he was no longer insight as I release a breath I didn't know I was holding it.

Izuku: well I guess that's that I wonder how he's going to react when he sees me tonight.

First off I would like to apologize I know what I said the next chapter was going to be but for me this is long enough I'm still getting used to the whole writing thing but I promise chapter 3 will be that chapter.

How was it?