Valentines Test

A gift for AlyGoosebear HAPPY EARLY VALENTINES DAY!

They have had it with all the fighting at the castle, SMG1 told the pair that they needed to start getting along or else their meme powers won't work. Since then everything they have attempted to make them grow closer just made them fight, annoyed at how at the results of the training One and Two created a special bracelet for them. At the next training event they slap the bracelet on them "These bracelets are to measure your meme energy, if the numbers are high then nothing should happen but if they hit low numbers well you two will be in for a surprise!"

The pair exchange a look before SMG3 scoffs "Please the only reason we end up fighting is because this idiot doesn't know how to follow instructions." hearing this SMG4 glares at Three "WHAT?! I follow instructions!" SMG1 sighs seeing that an agreement was about to happen, worried SMG2 chimes in "Hey you two why don't we do some basic practice!"

It was too late as the boys had already started to argue about who pays attention more in their training and who was the better guardian. The bracelet started to beep loudly, Hearing the beeping SMG1 and Two nod at each other and run out of the room, Three looked at his wrist confused before a blast of light hit the guardians. Both men were on the floor groaning as SMG1 walked back in, sighing "Now your real lesson has begun. You two have been fighting way too much for this to be normal, so your lesson is to fix the curse me and Two put on you."

SMG3 gets up from the floor confused "Curse?" he covers his mouth confused as to why he heard his ex rivals voice. He turned his head to see his body getting up looking around confused, they made eye contact and realized what the curse is they pointed at each "WE SWAPPED BODIES!?"

One nods pointing to the bracelet "Once you two have settled whatever is going on the bracelet will be able to track your link, the moment the link is stabled you get your bodies back." Two nods handing them a packet with locations for the pair to go to. Three glares at the man in his body, then starts reading the pages " I HAVE TO ACT LIKE FOUR!?" The day couldn't get worse. Two claps his hand opening a portal and throwing the pair to their first location, a park with a valentines event going on. They blink, exchanging looks, in the whole mess of training and doing their jobs the men forgot that today was the day of love. Shroomy sees them and waves at them as he hands the pair heart necklaces, amusingly enough Three got a purple heart and Four got the blue one.

"Hiya fellas! Happy you can come, partner up we have fun games for you two to be a part of!" The mushroom man walks away as the two men stand there looking around the park in shock, Three sighs "We have to partner with each other, it's the only way to get our bodies back." He puts the purple necklace on the faces Four waiting for an answer. Nervously he puts on the blue necklace "We have known each other for years, but I have no idea how I can act as you for this whole thing! I mean you cheat your way to victory, I can't do that!"

Three scoffs "I can cheat for us, being you will make it easy after all you have the perfect eyes," Four blushes at the comment. With them coming to an agreement they sign up as the ship name that Boopkins told them a few months back, they then line up with the other couples. The first game was a race across a landmine field, Four looked nervous at the floor while Three rolled his eyes "Don't make me look like a bitch come on!" Something felt weird as Three ran; it was as if was lighter on his feet. On instinct he did a front flip avoiding the explosion as he lands on his feet he turns in shock "You could just fucking do that?!" Four rolled his eyes walking up the Three "Nice cover on acting as me dumbass, but yes im very um flippy."

Three started to look at Four's body in awe causing the other man's face to go red, he grabs Three and starts to drag him "Please stop checking me out!" hearing that Three blushes "Oi! I wasn't checking you out that be gay!" an explosion happens causing Four to jump grabbing onto Three. They both noticed the strange looks they were getting, slowly they pulled their hats down to hide their faces. Round one was done and both men were already done, Four fell to his knees "Ugh i hated all that, how is avoiding landmines a way to show love with your partner!?" Three shrugs "Cause you didn't use them as bait? The hell do i know what goes through shroomys head."