Lets get in

After being together for over half a year, with a child on the way. Wait we didnt mention that to you. Did we? Ever since the mess up with the condom, Y/n became pregnant. Which Timothee and y/n were happy about but they were sad they couldnt have sex for a while. The world found out and went insane. The movie hadn't even come out and the two main stars are expecting a baby?

y/n was 8 months pregnant and everyday would think about the challanges shes going to face. Which made timothee worried for her. So without a doubt he tried to comfort her and get himself pregnant. 🫄. How ? No idea, but timothee rushed to the hospital and forced the doctors to get him pregnant. Y/n had no idea of this. Timothee ran to a female doctor and begged her to get him pregnant. Are you stupid?,  she cried. Your going to get me pregnant!! NO Timothee shouted, he laid the pill infront of her nose. SHE GASPED. HOW THE HELL DID U GET THAT? SHE CRIED AS TIMOTHEE BECAME SO HORNY THAT HE GRABBED HER BUM AND STUCK HIS HEAD UP HER VAGINA. (this was very dramatic) She moaned so loud. A doctor ran in, and saw this monstrosity happen before his eyes. He yanked timothees head outside the nurses vagina. He was covered in period blood as the women was on her second day and her flow was heavy. ‚DAMN GIRL WHY IS THERE KETCHUP DOWN THERE? It smells funky!!' He laughed as he wiped the blood of his eyes and licked it. He moaned, damn thats tasty!! ‚Mr chalamet, if i was you I would go home right now before we call the police.' timothee ran outside with period blood running down him and his cock half outside his pants. He ran to the car, and went to the shop to buy a preganacy test.