The Great Detective

One day a man named Daniel was passing through a silent place.Daniel was going very late at night and now he saw a mansion which was looking very scary.Daniel knew that the mansion had been closed for the last 17 years.Daniel sees that the light in the mansion is on. So Daniel thought that tomorrow he would come again on this road and check whether the light is on or off in the mansion.The next day, Daniel woke up at 8:00 am and after getting ready, he went to see the mansion.When Daniel went to see the mansion, he saw that the lights of the mansion which were on yesterday were off.Daniel thought that he would investigate this mansion and see what was actually happening in the mansion. Daniel thought that he would go inside of this mansion but he was not prepared for that.So Daniel thought that he will investigate completely next week and find out what is happening in this mansion.On Sunday Daniel took with him binoculars, a cloth, his mobile phone, a camera, a notebook, a pen, and he went towards the mansion.When he reached the entrance of the mansion, he started getting a little scared, but with some courage he stood in front of the mansion.Daniel first saw that the front door of the mansion was locked, but when Daniel went to the backside of the mansion, he saw that there was a door at the back too or when Daniel hit that door then it opened with a loud noise.Daniel become happy because he found a door through which he can go to the other side of the mansion.First of all, Daniel noted it in the book and took a photo with the camera and started moving forward.So as Daniel was moving forward, a horror background noise started coming which made Daniel very nervous.Daniel continued to move ahead with courage but that horror background noise was making Daniel a little nervous due to which he was walking very slowly.Daniel also noted that the horror noises of the mansion's are turning on.Daniel took out photos and images of internal mansions.Daniel moves forward, then Daniel finds himself in a big hall where there were many bones and hair of animals.Daniel was thinking that there is illegal animal smuggling is happening here.Daniel did not like all this, due to which Daniel was convinced that animal smuggling takes place here.Daniel noted all this in his notebook and took many photos from his camera.Daniel was doing all this because he loves investigating.Daniel thought to confirm that  'Tomorrow Daniel will come to this mansion again and he will come to this hall and he will see that if the bones and hair of the animals are more compared to today then it will be confirmed that there are animals illegal smuggling is happening here.Without wasting much time, Daniel returns back to his house.When Daniel reached at his home then he thought that at night he would go to see the mansion again and if the lights will be on then it will be confirmed that there are some people's who are doing the smuggling of animals.At 11 pm, Daniel went to the mansion and saw that the lights of the mansion were on. So Daniel got confirmed that people come to the mansion and do illegal smuggling of animals.The next day Daniel goes back to the mansion to see whether the bones of the noble animals are lying around or not.When Daniel walks into the hall of the mansion, he notices that compared to yesterday, more animals are seen in bonds,and that bones were kept in a box under the roof.Daniel also took a photo of the box and the bones in the box and noted it in his notebook.After seeing all this, Daniel went to his home after taking photographs.Daniel went to his house and thought that how can I catch this animals smugglers?Then Daniel had an idea or the idea was that, "Daniel will keep his camera in the hall of the mansion tomorrow morning and he will keep the camera in recording mode so that whatever the smugglers are doing,This is the truth that can be recorded on camera."So the next day at 10 am, Daniel goes back to the mansion, fixes his camera in recording mode and hides it in the hall of the mansion.

                        AT NIGHT
That's when all the animal smugglers come to that mansion and all the animals smugglers brings the horns of a dark rhinoceros, teeth of tigers, snake skin and many other things in the mansion hall.All the animal smugglers who had brought animal teeth, skin, horns, put all these things in a box and keep it and have a party.But those animal smugglers did not know that all their actions were being saved or recorded in the camera.The gang of people who used to smuggle the animals was of 10 to 14 people,And all those people also had a lot of weapons which they kept with themselves.After some time, the 15th member of the same gang came with a big wild pig and they killed it and took out its horn and its teeth along with it.These people kill animals and take their parts because there is a huge demand for it in foreign countries, due to which these people can earn money in lakhs.Next morning Daniel goes to the mansion and takes the camera and saves the recording footage in his camera.Daniel becomes very happy because he now has the truth of catching all these smugglers in his camera.Daniel takes this footage and photos to the police to show them all.When Daniel went to the police, there were so many people waiting to file a report that's why he had to wait for 40 minutes.After 40 minutes, finally the entire crowd hot free and Daniel goes to the head of the police and says, "Sir, I have to show you something."Daniel shows all those photos, images and footage to the head of the police, due to which the police praises Daniel.The head of the police said, "We needed this gang first but their correct location is not being found because of this it's went almost 2 years but finally we have got the full details with location."The head of the police was about to go at that time to arrest that gang but Daniel stopped them all and said, "That gang will not meet you now, that gang will meet you after 11 PM." So the head of police made a plan or the plan was that, "The entire gang of police and Daniel will go to the mansion at 10 PM and they will go there quietly and when all the members of the gang are in the hall of the mansion Only then will the police gang come in front of the smugglers and catch them."When it was 10 pm, the police gang and Daniel came to the mansion and started looking for a place to hide.After some time all the police gang hide including Daniel in that mansion.When at 11:09 pm all the animal smugglers came to the mansion laughing and they came to the hall of the mansion.As usual,from that animals smugglers gang,some of those were holding the animals parts in a bag on hand that could be sold.When the entire gang entered the hall of the mansion, the Animals Smugglers gang saw that there were many policemen standing in front of them.And some police even stood behind the animals smugglers gang so that no one could run away.Then the animals smugglers gang took guns in their hands and started firing, the police also started firing.Some of the animals smugglers' gang and the police gang were killed and some were injured, but in the end the police won.And the leader of the Animals Smugglers gang was also caught and sent to jail.Daniel just watches as all this happens.

                        2 Days Later

After two days, Daniel was called on a big stage where many people were present.The Prime Minister of the country had also come on that big stage.Daniel was called on the stage and he was given a huge award.Peoples Had a lot of conversation with Daniel about this incident.Everyone praised Daniel, even the Prime Minister and all the policemen.When the Prime Minister or everyone else heard that Daniel himself was standing on the stage and speaking into the mic about the incident, then the Prime Minister called Daniel 'The Great Detective',And With this, the end of this story becomes very sweet.

_________________________________

This story is very simple and straightforward, you will get a lot of inspiration from it and you will also like this story.
And if you liked this story, then comment and show support and like it and send this story to your friends who like to read the stories.
Part of the story 👇 Daniel,Policemens,Animals Smugglers Gang,Old Mansion,prime minister.

Thank You........