chapter 3

Warning smut ( because why not)

They go inside and Heesung pins potato to the wall and starts kissing Potato roughly

Potato kisses back with slight moans in mind ' why cant i push him, why cant i move....his sent he smells like Pine trees.it smells good.."

Heesung continues to kiss potato and he starts to smell Potato's sent, ' he smells like Honey and milk, i...like it" He tgen lifts him up and takes him to the bedroom pining him on the bed.

He starts to take off Potato's shirt and bite his chest, he sees Potato's nipples hard and starts to suck on tgen while playing with the other with his hand.

Potato arches his back moaning " Ah~!", he the feels Heesung going lower and lower until Heesung takes off his pants and bites his thighs leaving marks on them.

Heesung pov :

I look at potato covering his mouth and i take his member out and strock it up and down. He was abke to cover his moans so i tied his arms with a gols chain that i had on and his moans were like music to my ears.

I then take his member into my mouth and suck it moveing my head up and down whike i look at him arching his back moaning and gasps in pleasure come out of his mouth.

I feel him cum in my mouth and i drink it all in one gulp. I whisper to his ear " im going to put it in you ok~?"

Potato nods, i enter my meber slowly and start to thrust fast

Poato pov

I feel his member in me and it was long and huge, how im i surviveing this!?.

My moans were uncontroable and my grip on his back got harder he starts to go faster and my legs and back start to hurt " AH~! HEESUNG~! UGH~! AGH~! AH~! AH~! AH~! AH~!" Both of out sent start to mix and i loved it my mind went blank

Heesung pov

I feel my climax and with one final thrust i cum in him filling him up with my seed. I look at him and see him panting so i mark him as my own alpha.
" your mine " he hisses at the mark

I take my member out of him and i clean him up. After i do that we cuddled and yeah

🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🧋🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍾🍾🍾

Ok so im not the best at smut ok! But i tried bye❤️