T E N

"Renee, Renee, Renee!" I smiled, excitedly trying and failing to wake up Renee. Finally, I jumped on top of her, shaking her shoulders. "Renee!"

Suddenly, Renee's eyes shot open and she swiftly flipped herself on top of me, pinning me down on the mattress. "Something better be broken, bleeding, or on fire." She said in annoyance.

I gasped slightly as Renee had awoken and overtaken me so quickly. "Well, no."

"Then you better have a really good reason for waking me up." Renee said, her anger quickly turning into a seductive smirk. "Especially if you like using those pretty little legs of yours."

I gulped at the words. "Well-" I began.

"3." Renee counted.

"It's just that-"

"2." Renee continued.

"I was excited cause-"

"1." Renee finished.

"It's your birthday!" I blurted out.

Renee's expression changed from a smirk to a soft, joyful smile. "It is baby, you remembered?"

"Every year for the last 16 years." I said with a grin.

"Well I'm glad you're here." Renee said with a grin. "Cause there's something I really really want for my birthday."

"Anything you want." I smiled, still pinned to the mattress.

"Anything?" Renee said, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, Renee." I nodded. "Anything."

"My name isn't Renee right now." She said with a smirk, reaching under the bed and pulling out a blindfold.

~

With shaky legs, I stood up off of the bed.

"Feeling okay?" Renee asked with a devious grin.

"No!" I whined. "You're the worst."

"Aw, come on baby it's my birthday." Renee chuckled, a smirk playing at her lips.

With my legs wobbling, I put my clothes back on, covering up the majority of the hickeys that Renee had left - everywhere.

"Believe me, I know." I said.

"So what do you have planned today?" Renee asked with a giggle.

"Well I was going to take you to breakfast." I started.

"Don't worry baby, I already ate." She smirked. "I'm stuffed."

"Yeah I know." I huffed.

"Shut up, you loved it."

"Yeah I did." I admitted.

"I'll be hungry again for lunch and dinner later." Renee smiled.

"Oh, do you want me to make reservations at Fleming's?" I questioned.

"No, you goon, I want you to make reservations at Parker's." Renee said, rolling her eyes with a smile.

"Oh." I said, my eyes getting a little wide with realization.

"It's my favorite place to eat." Renee shrugged. "And I eat there for free."

"You're really flirty this morning, huh?" I asked with a smirk.

"No more than normal." Renee shrugged.

"So how does it feel being 24?"

"The same." Renee chuckled.