mornings

(y/n and Matt are together in this)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV:
I woke up to the sun shining through the blind with matt's hand on my waist.

I grabbed my phone trying not to wake Matt up. I picked up my phone seeing it was 10:36.
I quietly watched tiktok until Matt woke up. About 30 minutes I heard Matt lightly groan as he removed his hand from my waist to his face rubbing his face.

"Good morning!" I saw smiling at him putting my phone on my stomach. "morning" matt says. THAT MORNING VOICEEE OMGGG. "How long have you been awake?" "Like 30 minutes i say getting out of bed. "Noo, don't leave!" Matt whines as he grabs my waist and pulls me back into bed half in him. "Matt I need the bathroom!" Matt kisses me on the lips and then lets me go "Now you can go." Matt says and he smiles. I smile at matt and go to the bathroom.

I do my business, flush the toilet, wash my hand and walk back out to Matt. "Finally! That took foreverr!" Matt says sitting up. "Oh shut up, I was only gone for like a minute!" I say crawling back on the bed snuggling up next to Matt. "I like mornings like this." I blur out looking up at Matt. "Me Too." Matt says smiling kissing me on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

235 words!

FIRST ONE I HOPE ITS GOOD

LOVE YOUU ♥️