Too Late, Yu | Winrina?

Okay, before we get started to the story... I do respect Karina's decision to date Jaewook. This is just a fanfic!

Karina's POV

"MinJeong! Please, let me explain!" I begged, holding her arm tightly.

She yanked her arm away from my grasp, "You fucking cheater, go have fun with your Jaewook,"

"I never want to see you ever again, Karina... rot in hell." She left... She moved out just like that. Taking her luggages out of the house.

This.. This is all my fault... I'm so sorry Minjeong..

"Minjeong.." I sobbed.

----

MinJeong's POV

"Babe! I have a surprise for you!" Minju appeared behind me causing me to flinch.

"Surprise? Why?"

"Don't tell me you forgot!" She frowned, then I realised, "Ah, right! Our 2nd anniversary, sorry love." I chuckled nervously.

"We'll talk about this later, anyways! I got us tickets to Tokyo Disneyland!"

"Really?!" I jumped in joy.

"Yes! We're going to Disney together! It's our first trip together!" She hugged me tight as I hugged her back.

----

At Disneyland!!

"Woah!" Minjeong jumped happily as Minju chuckled, "Cute..."

"Minjeong?" A voice came from behind Minjeong. Minjeong turned around to see, Yu Jimin, "Karina?" Minjeong's eyebrows furrowed.

Karina's POV

Ouch. Karina? No more Jimin? I'm the one to blame I guess...

"Minjeong.. I'm sorry, please forgive me! Can we get back together?" I pleaded.

"...Too late, Yu." Minjeong turned around and stormed off.

"Minjeong!" A girl called out to her, running to her.

I'm too late?...

-

-

-

-

-

AUTHOR : The fan service was crazy 😱😱😱