~Introduction~

In the halls of Maplewood Elementary, where laughter echoed and mischief roamed around every corner, two kids danced through the chaos: Braden and Tyler. Despite the odds, they forged an unbreakable bond, their friendship outmatched societal norms and expectations.

With mischievous grins plastered on their faces, Braden and Tyler orchestrated pranks that would go down in school legend. From whoopee cushions strategically placed under the teacher's chair to water balloons hidden in backpacks, no one was safe from their jokes. But it wasn't just their gift for mischief that bound them together; it was an unspoken understanding, a shared language of friendship that surpassed gender stereotypes.

Yet, like a sudden storm on a clear day, their world was shattered when Tyler's family received unexpected news. A job transfer whisked them away to the bustling streets of New York City, leaving Braden feeling like a piece of his heart had been torn away.

As the final bell rang and the school day came to a close, Braden stood alone in the emptying halls, the echoes of their laughter fading into silence. He felt incomplete without his partner in crime he felt like he had no friends anymore. Soon he had to find new friends, Nate, and Addam, They comforted him as he grieved over his friend's sudden departure. 

Now with Tyler, she had more of a problem fitting in, in New York. In Florida the kids in their area weren't as bad as kids in New York, if the teachers thought Braden and Tyler were bad they had something for them. Since the kids were worse than Tyler and Braden she left like they were too problematic and they went out of their way to annoy teachers and disrupt the class.

She has made no friends from the end of 5th grade to the last few months of 7th grade. When she got to the last few months of 7th grade she made a friend called Marley. Marley, she never knew about Braden, Tyler wasn't the type of a person to talk about her feeling she was more of a nonverbal person if you don't know her.  After 7th grade, Marley started to introduce Tyler into her other friends, Melissa and Melanie. Their known for being the 3 M's. 

Melissa and Melanie thought that Tyler disrupted their name and reputation. Tyler distanced herself from the 3 M's and never made any friends for the rest of her school years, she was the odd one out and everyone made rumor about how she's secretly crazy and will do something to the school, or that she was mentally ill and if you talked to her she'll crack out on you.

Tyler soon got into college, She's in her 3rd year of Computer Programming and science. She does Youtube and Modeling as ways for income to pay off for her college. As with Braden he is out of collage and got a diploma in Graphic Design. He created a business, He's looking for ways to expand his brand on Instagram and he came cross a familiar face...

A/N: Uh so yeah my B key was broken and i've been using the numb to type and my the numb fell off so yeah im still using the numb its just so hard to use since its detached lol I'll use some double sided tape... And did!!!