Chapter One: Do you like Spring?

Y/n's Pov

I was heading out for school a little earlier than usual today. It was spring, and it was my first day at school after winter break. Due to the traffic and chaos in the main city, I had to take a different route, which was through some mountains that had a narrow and unpaved road.

As I was walking through the woods, I saw a house, and out of curiosity, I decided to explore it.

"A house in the middle of the woods? I wonder who lives there." 

As I walked further to the house, I saw a beautiful garden filled with flowers of a variety of colors. I also saw some kept in a beautiful vase, which was placed on the porch. I went closer to take a look, as I saw someone sitting. It looked like someone familiar.

It was Yuki Soma, a classmate of mine. The most popular guy at school, also known as "Prince Yuki" for his charm. I was startled to see him as I waved hello. 

"Ah Yuki, hello! I-I didn't recognize that you live here. I didn't mean to enter your house without any consent. I was just looking around. I-I apologize." 

I bow down to apologize as I look at him nervously. He smiles and chuckles at my apology. "No need to be so formal; it's all cool! I was just relaxing and enjoying this weather before I head out for school."

He said this as he stood up and walked towards his garden. His eyes were gazing at some pretty white flowers as the sunlight shone upon his face, showing his beauty. The soft breeze ran through his hair as he closed his eyes, enjoying the moment. A soft smile placed upon his lips. "The weather seems pleasant today! Doesn't it?" He asked. 

There was something about him, people usually looked at him through his looks. So did I, but something struck me as I watched him enjoy this cool breeze, his face appeared relaxed and calm. It made me want to know him better. 

I smiled as I replied. "It sure is. No wonder why I love spring." He turned around and opened one of his eyes as he looked at me, smiling. He asked, "Y/N, why do you love spring?"

I gazed at the sky as I spoke. "I guess it's because it gives off a beautiful vibe. When winter ends, all flowers bloom with vibrant colors. The weather seems pleasant, and the sky looks wonderful too, filled with the color blue.

It gives us a sign that we are like flowers. Like every winter, when spring arrives, it's like another chance for flowers to bloom into such bright colors. Just like them, after every suffering and pain, we too are given a second chance to bloom and become a better person."

A look of awe was on his face as I spoke. I turned to him with a smile and asked, "Yuki, do you like spring?"