Prolouge

(My English is bad so I will write many mistakes!

This story is not the same like the originals! It's because I made many changes in this story that has nothing to do with the original stories!)

My Name is Dunkel the dark fairy.

Like I said I'm a fairy.

Many many many years ago, there was a Holy War, the First Holy War.

Demons vs Angels.

Demons were causing terror and nightmare in our world, and the Angels as well as the Fairies, Elfs, Dwarfs, and Dragon Clan fought agains the Demons in this war.

In the end, we won the First Holy War, by sealing the Demons away in the Underworld.

However...

The Demons have a plan to escape the Underworld.

The 10 strongest demons, connected to the Tree of Qliphoth, are the strongest Demons...

Starting with their names, beginning with their Ranks:

10. Naamah, 9. Lilith, 8. Adramelech, 7. Baal, 6. Belphegor, 5. Asmodeos, 4. Lucifugus, 3. Astaroth, 2. Beelzebub, and 1. Lucifero the Demon King.

Lucifero, Beelzebub and Astaroth are the 3 rulers of the Underworld, with Lucifero being the most powerful Demon of them, also Lucifero is the Demon King.

Lucifero, uses Gravity-Magic.

Beelzebub, uses Spatial-Magic.

and Astaroth, uses Time-Magic.

Many years, after the First Holy War, Astaroth suddenly disappeared from the Underworld. As a result of Astaroths disappearance, another Highest-Ranked Demon took over his vacant place, Megicula.

Demons have 4 ranks:

Low-Ranking Demons

Middle-Ranking Demons

High-Ranking Demons

and then Highest-Ranking Demons

The Highest Ranking Demons are the strongest Demons, and the 10 said Qliphoth Demons are the strongest among the Highest-Ranking Demons.

And about Astaroths disappearance, we fairies are worried. We are worried if Astaroth managed to escape the Underworld, and maybe is plotting something in the Humanworld?

We don't know, but we found out that 3 siblings are trying to break the seal of the Underworld and they are close to do it.

Thats why the fairies are preparing to fight these 3 siblings and prevent them from freeing the Demons, but our preparations are not complete.

I am right now in another world. A world where humans here have a power named "Quirks".

Quirks are originated from Magic, but the humans in this world are unaware of it.

But one day, I found a boy named Izuku Midoriya, and I can feel that his Quirk is not a Quirk at all. That Izukus power... It is Magic! And his Magic Attribute is Dark-Magic! He also has a high amount of Mana, it even rivals us Fairies and Elfs!

I'm currently protecting Izuku from evil people, especially from that Quirk-Thief All For One...

Sadly Quirks can be stolen, but Magic can't be stolen. But if All For One or any other people with bad intentions finds out that Izukus power is not a Quirk at all, then they will do bad things to Izuku.

For example, All For One will try to steal his Power, unaware its Magic which is the original form of Quirks. But All For One won't be able to steal Magic since Magic are different than Quirks, and he only will be able to steal Izukus Mana to use his power but once he runs out of Mana he needs to steal Mana from Izuku again to use his power.

And I used my Magic to hide Izukus Magic, as he was close enough to be discovered by All For Ones doctor, Kyudai Garaki who disguised himself by a fake name "Dr. Tsubasa" when Izuku was 4 years old and went to Tsubasa for finding his Quirk out.

Izuku... I'm sorry, but I need your power to stop the Demons! Or the Second Holy War will break out...

Izuku... and my daughter Nox...