The girl and her beloved seal.

There was a seal, a seal who loved to make deals.
It had a friend, who stuck with them until the end.
The seal's friend is a girl, a girl that the seal whom it loved and cared for. As the seal's mind whirled and twirled.

“The moon is pretty, isn't it?”

The girl asked.

They soon made a promise with each other, to never leave one's side forever. The seal who loves exchanging deals, made vows. While
the two individuals bowed, showing their love.

One night, The seal suddenly fell ill. The girl rushed over to the sea, she soon stood still. Standing by her beloved's side, the seal's eyes slightly shined. A soft whisper was delivered to the girl's ears, as a bright light flashes through their years. The seal, magically changed its appearance to a female. The girl suddenly wept, her tears. As she mourned in fear. Not wanting her beloved to go.

“If we were to be reborn again in another universe..”

The 'seal' uttered, as she says her remaining words.

“Your warmth and your love for me, will forever be.. In my deepest memories, My dearest.”

I love you.”

The girl lets out a slight sniffle, as the seal's warm breath tickles. The seal's breath died down, the girl revealed a pained frown.

“I love you too.”

I'm back mfs.

I should continue my other stories, you can check it out btw.