Anessa's List (Edited 2/26/24)

Now that the trio (PL, K, and M) had learned their lesson, things went back to normal.

The following week since the fight, life seems to be tamed. The otherworlders continue their Earth school and part time jobs with no words of trouble, so they are actually behaving well. While Anessa meanwhile...

She is at home still deciding who will be her next target.

In her hands is a piece of paper that shows the names of her former family members.

It is her hit list. Consisting of her parents, 5 stepmothers, 4 biological siblings, and 15 half siblings.

The names are ranked from most important/influential to the least as follows:

Donovan Rosswald (Father)
Brandon Rosswald (Heir/ Half-Brother)
Victoria Rosswald (Favorite Daughter/Full Blood Sister)
Martha Rosswald ( Her mother)
Athena Rosswald (Stepmother)
Rolanda Rosswald (Stepmother)
Priscilla Rosswald (Stepmother)
Tabitha Rosswald (Stepmother)
Wynona Rosswald (Stepmother)
Anthony Rosswald (Full Blood Brother)
Stamos Rosswald (Full Blood Brother)
Travis Rosswald (Half-Brother)
Marc Rosswald (Full Blood Brother)
Octavius Rosswald (Half-Brother)
Octavia Rosswald (Half-Sister)
Milana Rosswald (Half-Sister)
Steven Rosswald (Half-Brother)
Leona Rosswald (Half-Sister)
Patrick Rosswald (Half-Brother)
Helena Rosswald (Half-Sister)
Stephanie Rosswald (Half-Sister)
Tiffany Rosswald (Half-Sister)
Quinn Rosswald (Half-Sister)
Hector Rosswald (Half-Brother)
Penelope Rosswald (Half-Sister)
Jessica Rosswald (Half-Sister)
Kevin Rosswald (Half-Brother) *Dead*

There is just too many members of the Rosswald clan. Anessa thinks she needs to at least kill some of them at the same time when they are in groups.

"Hmm, who should I go after next? Should it be Jessica the influencer? Or should I go after the twins Octavius and Octavia who always stick together?" Anessa pondered.

Her twin half-siblings are famous fashion designers. Anessa found that they will soon have a runway show in the city.

To her surprise, Leo will also walk the runway even though he has only been a model for a month.

That prince is a perfect example of looks can get you anywhere in life. Someone was just so awed by his handsome face that they immediately scouted him to be a model.

Figures that he gets that kind of job without effort while the others have minimum wage or more normal jobs.

Anessa have decided, the twins are next.

"I'll have to disguise myself as a rich socialite. Or maybe Leo can get me in."

Maybe Anessa should be concerned that she thought of killing her own siblings as if it's a normal occurrence.

Call her crazy or insane, or whatever else you can think of.

In her multiple lives, she has killed many people before and has become desensitized.

Killing Kevin caught her off guard for some reason. Maybe it is because...it is finally happening.

Anessa had thought she would never be able to return back to her world.

After more than 10,000 years of transmigration, she can finally get her revenge.

It's finally here.

There is no turning back now once she started.

She will reach her goal to eradicate the entire Rosswald clan.

Her mind is now closed to everything else but reaching her goals.