Chapter 27

"She gave me justifications to lost with her in love ." Kalvin.

"Why in the hell did he call suddenly?" Calix asked Kalvin through the call. Kalvin sighs, "He is released and I think he still thinks of me as his opponent. " Calix laughed, "Like really, man? He still holds the grudge?"

Christian's father and Kalvin's father were business partners, more like best friends. Kalvin's success and his work determination are always appreciated by Adams. At a certain point, when Mr Adams finds that his son is only good at getting drunk and at women, he begins to force and compare him to Kalvin. That makes Christian always think of Kalvin as the enemy. He does everything to make himself low but can't win that as his concertation on his women employees not in work.

"I think so and his intentions are not good with my girl. He may wonder that I settled with her and living so happily that I have not even gone on any dates before." Kalvin answers. "Fuck, why don't we just kill him?" Calix raised a question. "No asshole. He meant a lot to his family and they loved him no matter what. don't worry I can take care of her. But more than that, she is such a strong woman." He praises. "Indeed she is. But make sure you look her safe otherwise, I chop you off" He threatened. "I will, you--"

"Kalvinn" she shouts "Where are you"

"I call you later" as he hung up." Here baby" he shouted back. His eyes meet her, as she walks fast toward him, "Kalvin, Kalvin, see the burns. It's healed" as she shows her burns healed. Kalvin with a smile looked at her hand, "It's just a bit Caramel. It still needs time." She laughed but was sarcastic, "Even if it heals or leaves a scar, anyways it matches my unlovely body"

Really girl?

Kalvin's smile fades, "Baby, look at me" and she looked at him with his eyes looking unwelcome. "What makes you think your body is unloved?" His look was hard for her to look at him, "I-i, because it is, K-Kalvin" He sighed annoyed, "Come, we need to figure out something "as he lifted her to their room. She was frightened, that look on Kalvin's face was different from what she ever faced.

He slowly placed her on their couch and kneeled before her with her hands in his, "I want to know what are things you insecure about your body. Can you tell me Caramel?" And she nodded, "Y-yes Kalvin." He tucked her hair behind her ear, "Say, baby, what are those "as he placed his hand on her cheek. "M-moles, Kalvin. There is a lot in my body." Deep down Raelynn was afraid that speaking out for her insecurity on her own, made him lose his feelings for her. He smiled softly, "They are stars, baby. How the real light up the sky with its embracing shine,  yours which twinkles your body" The butterflies she felt in her body were measurable. And he kissed the mole in the neck.

"Then stretch marks on my thighs. It's ugly." her voice becomes low at the end. He smiled again, "Can I?" he asked permission to lift her shorts and she nodded. He kissed gently her stretch marks, "You know baby?, how thunders make the rainy sky look so sparkling and these thunders are making your thighs glow." as he squeezed her thighs."And making me powerless for you" The smile on her face shines with his words.

"And then?' as he stood up and made her sit on his lap, securing her with his arms. "Umm, My hair. I-it not in a nice texture" as she touches her hair. He grinned and sniffed her hair, "Caramel, When your silky hair touches me, it feels like a cool warm soft breeze hits me with grace. Your hair texture beats softness in this world baby." His words made her remove the insecurity she had about them. He feels like home for her where she wants to be forever.

She kisses his cheek, "Thank you, Kalvin." He smiles, "They are Some truths, baby. Then?" Her happiness for his eagerness to remove insecurity was unmeasurable."My stomach. The food belly always after a tasty feed." He chuckled and patted lightly at her stomach, "It occurs rare baby, like a rainbow to the sky. And the most cutest one in your body. You know? How does your rainbow make me vulnerable for you? "

She smiled at her whole heart floating in butterflies, "Thank you, Kalvin. You're such a gentleman " and he hugged her, "I'm always for you, Caramel". She released their hug and became nervous, "M-my body shape." and she lowered her head mentioning the most insecure thing in her body. He sighed with no words as it was his weakness in her, "What makes hills beautiful, baby?" She gulped, "I-I don't know. Maybe trees" He kissed her cheek with a smile, "Yeah, trees too and the curves it got." As his meet her with weak of lust, "Takes the breath away from the person who views it"  She nodded and both their eyes fell on their lips which became hard for Kalvin to control him.

"You are made of up loveliness of nature baby. A Nature, where I want to get lost and devote every inch of you. Nature which makes me the most vulnerable man for you, only for you. Just your existence makes me do anything for you. I love you, Caramel. All of you, your nature of beauty and everything about you makes me powerless for you." At this Raelynn's eyes flooded with tears and she hugged him tightly,  "I love you, Kalvin. Thank you for everything. Thank you for being with me." He smiles with his heart coated with her words, "I'm only there for you baby. My existence is to love you, care for you, adore you and worship you."

Neither of them didn't exchange any words, silence spoke for them. Exchanging their love for them makes most happiest of them. She broke that, "Kalvin, Can I ask you something?" as she cupped his cheeks. "You can ask me anything, Caramel. I'm here for you, to answer your questions" She smiled,

"What did you like when you saw me?" Her questions bring him the most golden day, the day when his heart beats for love, "Your tears, Caramel" and that gives a shocked reaction to her. "B-but I didn't cry on our first meet" as she remembers that she never cried to him at their meeting in her cafe at first. He kissed her forehead, "Not on our first meet baby when I first saw you. With Willow on your lap, a syrah colour dress, with sparkling tears from your most beautiful brown eyes. I lost myself for you at the second.

But even if I find your tears attractive, I also want to wipe them,  hold you and take all your sorrow with me. I can't control my urge to make you smile at lifelong and keep you only to me. Even though I want you but I do not know the fact that you have a boyfriend or are married. The prayers I made in myself were uncountable."

She started to cry at his words which she hadn't expected, "K-Kalvin, you saw me on my birthday? On park? You waited for me a month."He wipes her tears with his thumb, "Yes, baby I saw you before you but I didn't know that was your birthday. And I can wait for you even if that was my destiny , Caramel. The feeling I got for you, at first sight has bloomed in many unexplainabel ways in my life. "

"And when I found that my mom and dad found you again, that day was the most special in my life. that day I got the feeling that I again found something I missed in life. When our marriage is fixed, I want to ask your opinion but the feeling that I will get from your rejection makes me think more selfish. And what I did more selfishly, was to leave you two days alone with the thought of I'm cheating on you but I'm too selfish that I was floating in the feeling that you had a little feeling over me. I'm sorry baby And Thank You For All Your Acceptance Over Me. "

In The End, Her Sobbing Grows More, "Thank You, Kalvin. I Didn't Even Know How To Thank You For Making Me This Special.  Your selfishness brought light to my dark past Kalvin. I can't help but love and hate your selfishness." She kissed him on his lips, "I love you Caramel, beyond infinity" he said as he broke the kiss and again kissed her with love.

I'm melted 😫

Both existed for each other,😭🪐

A huge lovely thanks for all you Cupcakes 💋and I love youu❤️

Bee 🐝 safe and healthy 🌝

Byee🤸🏻‍♀️

~♡~