Chapter 1

Gale is sitting at home, trying to write another Stab book. The fireplace is lit, making sure her home is nice and toasty. She starts to get an idea, and right when she goes to type on her Laptop, the phone rings. She picks it up, and answers it. Her new boyfriend tells her, her food might be a little late, since they are having a bit of trouble.
She tells him it'll be okay, just bring it over, when it's done. Knock before he comes in, so she knows he's home. He agrees, and she hangs up. She looks over at the photograph of Dewey on her desk, as she's putting the phone down. She smiles, touches the glass where his cheek would be, and then starts writing on her Laptop with her new idea. 200 words into it, a knock comes upon the front door, and then it opens.
She hears her boyfriend walk in, and she goes back to work. She hears him put the food in the kitchen, and he's rummaging around in the cupboards. She gets up, walks into the kitchen, and see's him making the plates. At that moment, the phone rings again. She goes and picks it up, and another voice is on the line. A voice that she doesn't recognize. A voice that doesn't give off bad vibes.
It says, "Hello."
Gale says, "Hello, who may I ask is calling?"
The voice says, "Your Editor. Sorry for calling so late. I was wondering how the writer's block is going?"
Gale relaxes and says, "Better. I finally got some writing done. It isn't much, but it's a start."
Gale's Editor says, "I'm glad to hear. I hope this book becomes a bestseller."
Gale's boyfriend motions to her.
Gale says, "Hang on, Troy needs to say something."
Gale removes the phone from her ear, and Troy says, "I forgot something in the car."
Gale smiles, and nods, and puts the phone back to her ear.
She says, while she watches him walk outside, "I'm back."
Her Editor says, "Alright, how many words did you get written?"
Gale says, "Only about 200. I know it isn't much, but it's a start right?"
Her Editor says, "Well yes, but usually a Chapter is a start."
Gale says, "I know, I'm sorry. It's just been really hard for me. Especially since everything that happened last year."
Gale's Editor says, "Last year was tragic, I know. I'm just trying to get my Boss off of my back, because they are hounding me about your next book."
Gale notices that Troy hasn't come back in yet. So she decides to stand up, and walk over to the door, peeking outside. She can see a dark figure going through the car, with the light just giving off enough light, to make it hard to see. She looks up at the street light, and she wondered why it was out.
Gale's Editor says, "Are you still there Gale?"
Gale says, while she walks back inside, "Yeah, I just got a bit paranoid about Troy is all. I went to check on him."
Her Editor says, "I'm sure he's fine. It is Troy."
Gale laughs and walks into the kitchen, taking a slice of pizza, and biting into it. She could taste how delicious it was. No wonder it took so long.
Gale watched as Troy came back in holding some groceries, and walked into the kitchen, he put down the bags, and laughed at me. I silently apoligized, and he motioned that there was more bags. I nodded, and watched as he walked back outside. Gale took her pizza to her study, a figure in a Ghostface mask, sneaking into the house through the front door, and hiding in the spare room beside the study.
Gale sat down in her chair, and said, while she took another bite, "I know it's probably hard to have me as a Writer, because of the constant things that keep happening to me, and all of my Writer's block in between each book."
Her Editor said into her ear, while Gale started to wipe her hands with a baby wipe, "It is bad at times, yes, but every time, there is always a great book that comes out of the madness."
Gale gets back up, walking into the kitchen, grabbing another slice of pizza, and taking a bite.
She starts to walk to the front door, checking on Troy, and she sees him still in the back seat, must be grabbing the rest of the bags. She stands there for a bit, leaning against the frame, watching him. She continues to eat her second slice of pizza, and when it was gone, she started to head back inside.
Gale's Editor says, "You didn't even tell me you we're leaving new York to go back to Woodsboro."
Gale says, "I know, I should have, but I needed to check on Dewey, and make sure he was okay."
Gale says, "You never did tell me what your favorite book was."
Gale's Editor says, "All of them are my favorite."
Gale laughs, and says, "You have to like one more then the rest."
Her Editor doesn't say anything for a few seconds and then they say. "My favorite would have to be Requel: Terror returns to Woodsboro."
Gale says, "You know I hate that book."
Her Editor says, "Yeah, I know."
Gale sighs, and then says, "Why is that one your favorite?"
Her Editor is quiet again, for a few seconds, and then they say, "Because my favorite Chapter is the one with Dewey's death."
Gale hears the car door shut, and says, "Why that chapter? You know how much that hurt, finding out he died."
Her Editor says, "I do know, but I also know that you writing that Amber done it is comepletely false."
Gale says, "How would you know if that was false, we're you there? Because I don't think you we're. Last I remember, you we're in your office."
Gale's Editor says, "But you're wrong. I was there."
Gale stands up, and starts walking towards her study again, waiting for Troy to set up dinner, and says, "How we're you there? You couldn't have been. You would have let me know you we're coming. We would have ate somewhere."
Her Editor says, in a normal voice first, but then switches mid sentence to Ghostface's voice, "I was there. Because I killed Dewey."
Gale quickly hangs up, and starts to run for her Study to get her gun, but before she can make it inside, the Ghostface that was hiding in the spare bedroom, walks out, and blocks the door.
She quickly runs to the front door, yelling, "Troy! He's in the house! Troy!?"
She doesn't see Troy anywhere, and she looks behind her, and Ghostface is still standing at the door blocking it. She starts to step outside, calling Troy's name, and she starts seeing a shadow walking towards her, her hopes began to replenish, knowing Troy will take care of him, but when the shadow emerges, she can see the outline of another Ghostface mask. She hears something hit the ground hard, revealing itself in the door light, that was given from inside, and when she looks down, she sees what looks like Troy's build, she starts to look at the Ghostface in front of her, with horror on her face. She see's them starting to walk closer, stepping over the body, and she runs back inside, not knowing where to go, because she has a Ghostface in front of her, and a second one behind her.
The Ghostface in front of her, starts to walk towards her, walking through the kitchen, and the thought, that she will be able to dodge them, and get inside, to her gun, makes sense. Since she knows she could fight back, and make them fall on the ground. So she waits for them to get closer, and she starts running at them. Ghostface makes a swing at her, with thier knife, and she dodges just enough to kick them in the leg with her foot, and Ghostface lets out a groan of pain, while she quickly runs into her Study, shutting the door, and locking it. She quickly runs to her desk, to grab her gun, and she notices that it isn't there. She starts to search frantically, and then she starts hearing banging on the Study door.
She quickly looks for a place to hide, and quickly hides from her attackers. The Study door is kicked open, and she watches as both Ghostface's come into the room. She stays silent, and one of the Ghostface's takes off thier mask, and it is Troy. She looks with shock and terror, wondering how someone who she has been with for seven months, could be a Ghostface supporter. He never once gave off any indication, to make her feel suspicious of him.
The second Ghostface said, "Come out Gale. There is no point in hiding."
She stayed where she was hidden, and watched them start to search the room.
The still masked Ghostface said, "If you don't come out right now, I will kill Troy. I know how much they mean to you."
Gale watched as troy looked over at the other Ghostface, and shock came upon his face. I didn't want to reveal where I was, but even though Troy was trying to kill me, I did still love him. I didn't want to see him die."
Gale didn't know what to do, and then the masked Ghostface started to count down from 3. When he got down to 1, I decided to stand up.
Gale said, while standing up, from where I was hidden, "Please don't kill him."
Gale watched as the masked Ghostface started to slowly walk closer to Troy, while he started to walk towards me. Horror in my eyes again.
Gale said, "Why are you doing this Troy? I thought you loved me?"
Troy put his gloved hands up, one still holding a knife, that Ghostface is known for using, and he said, "I do love you, but being in this Cult, has made me nothing but happy. Even though my love for you is real, you we're just supposed to be a mission. Someone to get a message to someone."
Gale said, "To get ahold of who?"
Gale watched as the masked Ghostface, put his knife up to Troy's neck, before he could reveal the name, quickly and smoothly slashing across his throat, and Troy trying to hold his throat to stop the bleeding, and then falling to the ground, dead.
The masked Ghostface said, "To send a message to Sidney."
Gale started to run pass Ghostface, while he was wiping his knife, but before her feet could touch the ground after jumping over Troy's dead body, Ghostface swung his knife right into her stomach, sending that familair pain through her body, that she known so much, and the Ghostface, pushed Gale onto the floor. They climbed on top of her, taking thier mask off, revealing someone who was supposed to be dead, but knew they weren't last year, when he called her in New York. He put the knife above his head, and swung down into her chest with both hands on the hilt, feeling the knife stab into her body again, sending a shaper pain through her body, and she could feel her life leaving her body. She couldn't believe her time was finally here, but a giant part of her was happy, that she could be with Dewey again. Gale died with a smile on her face.