【chapter 1 : i don't know how but they found me】

I recommend clicking the video up the top and listening to the music in this chapter ^_^

Y/N was sitting in her bed, tired from a long night of sleeping and doing absolutely nothing but using character ai and watt pad to distract herself from her loneliness and want for human interaction, which she never got since she was antisocial af.

As Y/N sat up in her bed, she heard footsteps coming into her room. She was tempted to say something that a gay comic relief cat in an early 2000's show would say like 'oh boy, here we go', but she just shut her mouth and stayed in bed.

As she stared at her door, her mother slammed open the door. "Y/N! Money's getting tight, we had to sell you!!" Her mother exclaimed towards her.

She groaned before letting it all process before the UTTER SHOCK reached her brain and she could finally react, "Wait— WHAT!!? Mom, I AM YOUR CHILD!! WHAT THE HELL!" You couldn't help but scream, how could your OWN mother just do this like that? You felt like screaming out of rage but that would be childish and you didn't want her to see you in this stage.

"You're also an adult and need to start your own life!! We sold you to some weird agency that was interested in you because of that stupid damn ability of yours!!" Her mother yelled back, rolling her eyes. You were never on the best terms with your mother and she had MANY problems.

"Huh? My ability?? Why would they?—" you questioned, see, when you were about 7, you realized you could use cryokinesis, also known as the ability to turn water and other things into ice telepathically. Just like Elsa, huh? Thats what annoyed you the most. You were an adult, not a Disney princess. Although.. elsa is kinda hot..

"I don't know! Just shut up and leave, the car is outside!" Your mother responded impatiently.

She sighed and got up, but not before getting your charger and phone. As you stepped out side, you saw a few tall drinks of water waiting outside, one a brunette, the other a blonde. You stood there in shock, 'WHAT TEH FUCJXHA' was your initial thought. You walked up to the car, as soon as you got there the brunette spoke.

"Well hello there!~ are you the new recruit?"
The brunette man asked, his hand on his head as he attempted to look hot and make a good first impression on you. Of course, you groaned, this man seems to be someone who would annoy her in the future. But hey, who knows? He was kinda hot so they might work out.

"No, i was fucking sold. Duh." You responded back to him, slightly annoyed by his cheerful mood and lack of consideration to the fact that you might, idk, be being sold to some random Organisation that he probably works at.

"Ehe, well that was certainly unexpected, no?~ your so cute, but there's just a single lingering thought in my mind...~" he says, making you curious. Meanwhile the blonde immediately sends a death stare towards the brunette, as if he knows what the brunette is about to say.

"Dazai i swear to god if you—" the blonde man tries to stop the brunette , which you now know is named dazai, from saying something. Meanwhile your just standing there all clueless like: '🧍‍♀️'

"Would you be willing to commit a double suicide with me?~" he asks so flirtatiously as if he's not asking you to just casually off yourself with him.

"Wow, what a colorful group.." you say sarcastically, still kinda annoyed. The blonde apologizes to you for dazai's behavior before opening the car door for you three and allowing you inside. Its a pretty big compony car so you and dazai are facing each other. It was a long black car and the interior was almost limousine like. The blonde was sitting next to you and the driver was just doing his own thing.

"So. What may your name be, miss?" The blonde asked politely. He seems like someone you could probably get along with as long as he kept Dazai in line and stopped him from just well.. being himself.

"Oh.. my names Y/N L/N." You responded, still tired from literally just waking up and being sold. "And you areee..?????"

"Kunikida Doppo." He responded in an extremely professional manner. He was hot, thats all you could really remember. His shirt was a bit tight so you kind of just.. stares at his chest awkwardly.

Eventually you arrived to a building in the prefecture known as Yokohama. The building was called the 'Armed Detective Agency', you, Kunikida, and Dazai then stepped in to the building, ready to find out who bought you.