Horny Roommate

They lived together. She was in the room and he came in and walked up to her and started kissing her and undressing her so he took off her shirt off and start kissing her again while taking off your bra. He stared at her for a minute and then a started kissing her and grabbing her boob. Then he put his hand down her pants and start fingering. Then he moved down to her neck, boobs and stomach untill he got to you pants and pull them off slowly and the same for her panties then he started to eat her pussy while choking and rubbing her clit and he kept going untill he stood up and she pulled his dick out and started sucking it like there isn't a tomorrow and then he picked her up and laid her on the bed and started teasing her pussy by putting just the tip in over and over again until she couldn't take it any more and begged him to put it in and I put it in slowly while holding her hands and making eye contact and he started off deep and slow and then he started to speed up with every thrust and he also got rougher and rougher but then he picked her up and laid her on her stomach and started giving her back shots and just rearranging her insides and just going deep in her pussy with every thrust of his dick and then he tells her that he's going to take her ability to walk and he'll make sure that he breaks her and after he gives her back shots, "I'll let you get on top and ride my dick cowgirl then start grinding on it until you cum" He said. He started to thrust up into her pussy and he makes her cum again and again but then he picks her up and started to fuck her in the air while she had her arms and legs wrapped around him and moaning in his ear and then he laid her on the bed but on her side and he held one of her legs up while he absolutely destroys her pussy then he puts her on her back and start fucking her missionary while caressing one of her boobs with one hand and rubbing her clit the other but then he stops and says "Let's go to the bathroom"and when we get in there he starts giving her back shots while helping her clean up. They drop back onto the bed with satisfaction.