TWO- BANK BUST-ER

The night was cloaked in darkness as Yuno, inspired by the exploits of X, found himself dressed in the iconic attire of the Ghost Rider. With his heart pounding in his chest, he joined Dundee, Charles, and Barry, a motley crew of would-be criminals, as they set their sights on the next target: a bank ripe for the taking.

Under the cover of night, they executed their plan flawlessly, their masks concealing their identities as they stormed the bank with weapons drawn. Yuno, feeling the weight of his newfound identity as a member of the crew, followed Dundee's lead, his hands trembling with a mixture of fear and excitement.

Inside the bank, chaos reigned as hostages were rounded up and demands were made. But while Dundee, Charles, and Barry took charge of the situation with practiced ease, Yuno found himself at a loss, unsure of his role in the unfolding drama.

As negotiations with the police dragged on into the night, Yuno felt a sense of helplessness wash over him. Unable to contribute much to the operation, he found solace in the simple act of handing out sandwiches to the weary hostages, a small gesture of kindness in the midst of chaos.

But despite hisefforts, Yuno couldn't shake the feeling of inadequacy that gnawed at hisinsides. As the adrenaline of the heist began to fade, he couldn't help but wonder if he truly belonged in this world of criminals and outlaws.

It was then that Dundee approached him with a proposition, a chance to meet the infamous Ghost Rider face to face. With a mixture of excitement and trepidation, Yuno followed Dundee through the darkened streets of Grove Street, his heart racing with anticipation.

As they approached their destination, Yuno caught sight of a figure standing in the shadows, his blonde hair glinting in the dim light. It was X, the man who had inspired him to take a chance and embrace a life of crime.

With a sense of awe, Yuno introduced himself to X, his words tumbling out in a rush of excitement. But instead of the praise and admiration he had hoped for, X's response was cold and cutting, his words a harsh reminder of the harsh realities of life in the city.

"It's called bank 'busta', not bank buster," X said, his voice devoid of emotion. "And you can't call yourself a bank 'busta' until you do the hard hack, which only the amazing could do. Barely anyone in the city."

Yuno's heart sank at X's words, his dreams of recognition shattered in an instant. But as he watched X disappear into the night, a fire ignited within him, a determination to prove himself worthy of the title of bank 'busta' and earn the respect of the man who had inspired him to reach for the stars.

As days turned into nights, Yuno immersed himself in the intricacies of hacking, his determination unyielding as he practiced tirelessly, his mind focused solely on mastering the elusive art. Dundee watched with a mixture of disbelief and admiration as Yuno transformed before his eyes, his once timid demeanor replaced by a newfound confidence and determination.

One evening, Dundee glanced back at Yuno, curled up in the back seat of his dumpy old car, his fingers flying over the keyboard with lightning speed. It was as if something had taken hold of Yuno, driving him to push himself harder than ever before. Dundee had never seen Yuno so dedicated and focused on anything in his life.

Despite his doubts, Dundee knew that they had no other option. None of them in the crew possessed the skills necessary to bypass the bank's security systems. With a sense of trepidation, they decided to put their faith in Yuno and his newfound hacking abilities.

The night of the robbery arrived, tension thick in the air as they approached the bank. Yuno, nerves buzzing with anticipation, took his place at the computer terminal, his fingers steady as he prepared to face the ultimate test.

With a deep breath, Yuno launched into the hack, his movements precise and calculated as he navigated through layers of encryption and firewalls. Time seemed to stand still as he worked, the weight of the crew's expectations resting heavy on his shoulders.

And then, in a moment of triumph, Yuno succeeded. With a triumphant shout, he bypassed the bank's security systems with ease, his fingers dancing across the keyboard with practiced precision. He had done it, and he had done it for his idol, X.

As they made their escape with bags of stolen loot in tow, Yuno couldn't contain his excitement. He couldn't wait to share the news with X, to prove himself worthy of the title of bank 'busta' and earn the respect of the man who had inspired him to reach for greatness.

But as they searched the city streets for any sign of X, their excitement turned to disappointment. X was nowhere to be seen, leaving Yuno with a sinking feeling of missed opportunity. 

{ OOC AUTHOR'S NOTE: This story is purely fictional, please take it as so, some true events are taken as a base but it grows in a different direction. If anything is offensive, let me know and it will be removed, feel free to drop love and recommendations. Oh, and the first three chapters are flashbacks, hence posted on the same day. From Chapter 4, it will be set in the present day. xoxo}