7

"Hello, Xavi. Missed me?"

3RD PERSON'S POV :

CAROLINE AND XAVIER ARE TALKING. All of sudden Damon comes to stand next to Caroline. He looks confused to see his best friend and blonde vampire are bonding.

"Wow... you two seem to get a long. I would never imagine that. But looks like nothing is impossible." Damon said looking surprised as Xavier rolls his eyes.

"Aren't you on "Save Elena" duty?" Caroline asked Damon annoyed and ignoring his commen.

"I am taking a little breather."

"You should have done it a long time ago" Xavier told Damon and older Salvatore glares at him for unnecessary comments.

"Why are you acting like Angie? Is her ghost in you?" Damon asked his best friend, not noticing him.

Caroline nods, takes a deep breath and exhales. "This prom sucks. This is our last dance together, and it's awful. This is not how I wanted to remember this night."

"You are only saying that because you have missed you boyfriend" Xavier said. "Also it's not your last dance together, you are vampire, Elena is vampire, your boyfriend is vampire, Stefan is vampire, Damon is vampire, I am vampire. Nobody is gonna miss that blue eyed, blonde quarterback and you will just miss Bonnie. That's all" he said and Caroline glares at him

"You are not helping" Caroline told him.

"I am trying" He said.

Damon offers her the hip flask he's carrying. Caroline looks at it, Damon nods encouragingly, and Caroline takes it.

"Thank you."

She takes a sip and they both sigh one after the other. She hands it to Xavier who takes a sip and hands it back to Damon.

"If anyone asks, I will be at the after-party." Caroline said.

Damon raises the flask in salute and Caroline leaves. Xavier was going to follow but Bonnie approaches Damon. He and Bonnie share a look before he leaves. Xavier leaves to find familiar face in the crowd. He sees Angelina who is looking at her while she is in crowd. She smirks as she disappear in the crowd. Xavier's eyes widen and starts looking for his sister. He is looking for his sister but can't find her.

All of sudden his eyes caught the oldest Smith sibling who is leaving the building. Xavier followed behind and he walked out of building to find Angelina smirking.

"Hello, Xavi. Missed me?" Angelina asked him smirking as Xavier smiles.

"Lina... but how? How are you alive?" Xavier asked still in shock to see his sister.

"I am not alive. I am still dead. I just made a quick spell to tell you something, Xavier. You need to help Silas and he will bring me back to life. We will be together. I can't stay on the other side anymore. I am all alone. There is no one with me. Not Kol, not Lexie. No one. I am alone. I am scared. You have to help me, Xavi." Angelina said with fake tears and Xavier nodded believing.

"I will. I will do anything to bring you back, Lina. I promise" Xavier said hugging his sister. Angelina hugged back, fake sobbing as evil smirk appeared on her face.

"Go back in there. I will find you later. And don't tell anyone about me" She said and he nodded. Angelina watches him leaving as she smirks "maybe, Bennett witch won't believe that her ex-boyfriend would go back to her but this Smith boy would do anything to bring his sister back." She said smirking.

Silas.

___________________________

Across the room, the Stefan, Damon Bonnie and Matt are talking.