★Things about ophelia Philips De Santa★

Just a wee description about Ophelia

First of all Ophelia Philips de Santa formerly known as Ophelia Philips townley but because her dad faked his death they had to change their last name

Ophelia's middle name is named after her dads best friend Trevor which is Ophelia's favourite uncle but let's not talk about him right now

When Ophelia was born she would never and I mean never settle unless her dad was near or she had one of his t-shirts on, Michael was happy about the attention he was getting but he also thought it would go away when Ophelia was older but that didn't happen and that's when Michael and Amanda knew that Ophelia was a daddy's girl.

Ophelia has two siblings Tracey de Santa who is the oldest aged 22 and her brother Jimmy de Santa who is middle aged 20. Ophelia is the youngest aged 18.

Tracey and Ophelia are polar opposites of each other, Tracey wears short shorts with crop tops but Ophelia wears cargo pants and hoodies, Tracey hates hanging out with her family unless it's to get money but Ophelia loves hanging around with her family especially her dad and she doesn't care about money or buying the newest things. She'll settle for anything.

Jimmy and Ophelia get along well as they both love smoking weed together and playing video games, Ophelia doesn't stay in her room all day though she loves watching the sunset and drinking a bottle of beer or smoking. Jimmy and Ophelia could tell each other anything maybe it's being the middle and youngest siblings or maybe they are just used to being left out by their parents but mostly their mum.

Amanda and Ophelia don't get along very well but that doesn't mean they dont care about each other, they just aren't as close to each other but that's okay

Michael and Ophelia are the best father daughter duo ever, everyone is jealous of the closeness they both have with each other, always cheering each other up, Ophelia stitching up any wounds Michael has, and Michael helped stitch up Ophelia's self harm wounds when he found out about them, he didn't yell at her, he sat there and spoke to her about it and to this day it's one of their most important things to do( talk before doing anything) Ophelia wouldn't be here living her life if it wasn't for Michael and I think that most likely brought them together more.

Ophelia's wardrobe and room

Ophelia's room when her lights are off