Part 4

Misaki had finally become aware of her surroundings as she woke up. She was in a chair, her ankles and wrists tied to it. She couldn't see anything though. It was pitch black and she had assumed that there was a bag on her head. She tried yelling for Chishiya but there was something restricting her. She tried getting out of the binds that she was tied in but she couldn't.

"Hey, I think they are starting to wake up." Misaki heard someone say. "Go get Hatter, he's been waiting for them. Take the bags off their heads."

Misaki felt a hand on her head rip off the bag. She had to squint because she was not yet used to the sun coming through the windows. Though when she was able to see, she observed the people in the room. The hand then moved to the tape on her mouth and ripped it off. She groaned and turned to Chishiya, getting the same thing done to him.

There was a man and woman in a corner conversing. The man wore glasses and had scars littering his face. He wore a nice suit that seemed freshly tailored. The woman was sporting a black lace crop top and a matching skirt, under which she wore a black bikini. She had bangs that stopped right before her eyebrows. The outer bangs went down a little further.

Misaki took in the two. She knew there was something going on between the two. She wanted to figure out what it was though.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Suddenly there was a man with multiple piercings. "You're quite pretty, y'know. I think I might have to do something about it." The man stuck out his tongue and Misaki saw another piercing. She admired all his piercings and found it quite hot actually. What she didn't like was his attitude and what he said to her.

Before she could defend herself Chishiya started. "No you won't. She will be with me." Misaki turned to look at him a little too quickly because she felt her neck pop and get a kink in it. She was about to ask him why but once again she got interrupted by a man coming through the two doors on the side of the room.

"Ahhhh finally the new arrivals have awoken." The man was wearing a long red cover up and had bathing suit shorts on. He had long hair and atop it he wore a pair of sunglasses. Behind the man walked Aguni and Jironi.

"Jironi tells me good things about the both of you. Misaki, you are a doctor, correct?" She only nodded. "I heard Chishiya got the nine of hearts?" He too only nodded. "Perfect. My name is Hatter by the way and here at the Beach we only have three rules. The first one being you have to wear a bathing suit. You can't hide anything in one so better safe than sorry. But other than that you can do as many drugs, drink until you puke your guts, and you two might enjoy this one, but have sex as much as you want, and wherever you want. You are as free as you want."Misaki cringed at that one. Though she did find Chishiya attractive, the idea of having something intimate in this world kind of disgusts her. Like how can people do those things and not think about the ones who died to get them there. Or the ones currently dying.

"The second rule is that all cards go to the "Beach'. The objective we are trying to reach is everyone getting back to the real world." Before Hatter could continue he gestured behind him and the wall opened up to reveal cards that were drawn onto the wall. There was every suit going from its ace up to its tens. "We give everyone their starting number, me being one since I founded this Beach. Our Idea of these games giving us cards is so that once we collect a whole deck a person will be able to leave. The wristbands we wear are the order of when we get to leave."

"What if we don't give you our cards?" Misaki asked.

"That leads me to the third rule, Death to all traitors. Those who don't follow our first two rules will face the consequences." He told the two. "Misaki since you are a doctor I am giving you the opportunity of a high ranking and a spot as an executive. Chishiya, since you brought us the 9 and 6 of hearts among various other high cards, I am also inviting you for a high rank and executive spot. Would you both accept my offer? Though with this offer we will have to split you two up and have you and two trusted executives go to a game."