-Chapty Three-

Bow changed from her tail to two legs. She spun on her heel.

"Why are you so excited?" Marsh asked.

"Don't you know Marshful?" She twirled over to her. "It's Valentines Day!" She grinned widely.

"Oh my goodness! Really? How could I miss it? I had it marked on my calendar for this entire month!"

Apple ran in with art supplies in her hands. "Let's draw! Or we could finger paint. Or color. Or just paint-"

"Valentines Day cards!" Marsh exclaimed.

"Yeah!" She smiled. Plopping down on the floor and scattering her stuff everywhere. She stared on her drawing. Marsh and bow sat on the floor and began their paintings/drawings.

"I'm drawing a bear that says 'I love you bear-y much!' "  Marshmallow grins proudly.

"That's so corny." Bow cringes, leaning away.

"Well, I like it." Apple peeks over Marsh's shoulders.

"at least someone has good taste." Marshy teases, resuming her coloring. 

"I'm drawing.. US!" Apple smiles. The girls agree that its nice.

"I'm drawing us, but we look like our names." Bow says. Both girls stare at her blankly.

"why?" 

Bow just shrugs. She sticks out her tongue while trying to focus.  

That day, they all just sat back and enjoyed their Valentines day. With lots of hugs, kisses and many "I love you"s