Dorms

Yn pov

*bzzzzzz* *bzzzzzz* I woke up to my phone ringing, on my floor. I picked the phone off the ground as I mumbled few curses and
squinted at the bright screen.

'FELIX ' I read in my mind

I answered the call groaning, "What ??"
Felix- "yn you do know that today is the first day of high school??..
Right...??..?"
"Mhmm.. ya...." I croaked .
Felix- "  ........"  " THEN HURRY UP ITS 7:10 !!!"
" SHIT- " i cursed as i checked the time on the digital clock in my room.
I ended the call, and dashed to the bathroom, washed my hands , hurrying to brush my teeth , took a super fast shower and wore the first thing I saw a black tee and blue ripped jeans then swung my bag over my shoulder and rushed downstairs.
I saw my mom in the kitchen, I grabbed a protein bar from the counter and ran outside while screaming bye to my mom, because I know that she would make me eat my breakfast,not that it was a bad thing, but I was already very late . I looked at my phone and  sighed in relief as I saw the time.    7:46 AM.
I plugged my headphones and started to vibe at random songs.
I

reached the entrance of my school and saw my friends waving at me.
Soobin- "Finally!! Cmon let's go we are almost late."he says while pulling me with him'
Yn-"I can walk you know."
Soobin-"i know " he said.
Felix - "Wait for me atleast!! " He said while slightly sprinting  to join us. "Such friends you are. " he huffed and threw his arm around my shoulder .
Soobin-"Ya ya " he says with a dramatic eye roll.as he stops near our lockers.