She's in Parties

Dear Joseph
How are yov? I have been very elated recently, dve to reasons I shall reveal when yov arrive. I hope that yovr Brides are doing well, and that yov keep them well-fed.
I am writing to invite yov and yovr brides to a masquerade at my mansion. It shall be held on the eve of Friday the 13th, so please get back to me soon.
Yours sincerely
Jonathan Joestar
"Is this good?" Jonathan asked, writing letters at the kitchen table. He'd taken off his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves for this occasion, as you sealed the envelopes with his wax stamp. "Language has changed so much in my time, I don't want to make any embarrassing spelling errors."
You looked over his shoulder, then nodded.
"Well, you write your "u"s as "v"s, which is a mite bit odd. But aside from that, there's no spelling errors, and no outdated words." Jonathan was writing on the thick parchment with a quill made from a raven's feather, and it made a rather pleasant scratching sound as he wrote.
"Splendid! But if it's polite, I'll go back and change the "u"s so that they fit." Jonathan reached for his inkpot, only for you to shake your head.
"Don't, I rather like them. It's like a little quirk, so I know it's you writing to me." Jonathan blushed as red as his body would allow him, averting his eyes.
"Thank you, ________. You're too kind to a old leech like me."

Just then, Robert walked in from the stables and courtyard, taking off his hat as he did so. He dried his hair and shoulders with the towel kept hanging by the door, and smiled over at Jonathan.
"I've checked, and there's room for the seven carriages and horses, with extras to spare if needed." He said, brushing a strand of damp hair out of his eyes. You'd just finished sealing the last letter, and Erina would fly them down to the Whitby post office.
"See you in a bit." She said, taking the stack of letters. She tucked them into a pocket on her day dress (it would be improper to call it a nightdress although she never went out in the day) and flew off through the open window, a shadow against the moon. You waved her goodbye, before closing the window she flew out of, guarding the interior against the rain.
"Come, let me deal with that." Jonathan said to Robert. He sat down on another chair by the kitchen table, and Jonathan combed his husband's hair through his fingers. He deftly wove it into a long, blonde plait, and twisted the end so that it would not unravel.
"Charming." He smiled to himself.
"How do I look? Be a doll, love, and be a mirror." Speedwagon asked.
"The braid looks rather good on you, Robert. It suits your face shape." You said, making both vampires grin.
You had become used to their fangs. More than that- they had become erotic to you. You allowed dreams of Jonathan and Erina to come to you now, dreams not formed by them but by your own sleeping mind. Their hands on you, their lips, those cerise tongues- you dreamed nightly of these undead lovers, knowing that just your frantic hand would never suffice for what they could give you.

Erina got back after half an hour, and the four of you approached the ballroom. It had all the beauty of a dried rose- stunning in a state of decay- and yet despite the mirrors, Jonathan looked determined.
"I say we can repair this place and bring it back to glory! There hasn't been a Dance Macabre here for decades, they've always been at someone else's, so I must've gotten a little sloppy."
"But don't the mirrors hurt vampires?" You asked.
"Hardly! We've added a second layer of glass." Jonathan said.
"And the floor is so polished you could fix your hair in it every morning, ________." Erina smiled. The ballroom had two levels, with a grand staircase at one end that connected to the upper floors of the house via a secret door. Grand statues sat between the different mirrored panels of the walls, and the black obsidian floor was like a reverse mirror.
"It's nothing we can't repair if we put our minds to it, ya know. Now, where are the brooms?" Speedwagon asked, and your preparations were jolted into action.

Over the next few days, the four of you became an excellent cleaning team. The ballroom slowly shedded its coat of dust and cobwebs, and was restored to its ghoulish glory. You spent every evening helping your three hosts bring it back to life, and at one point you even let Jonathan pick you up and fly you up to the chandelier to assess it.
"Well, it looks alright. If we lower it down we should be able to easily clean it, and get off the worst of the grime." You said, peering at the curling black metal. The candle holders were shaped like skulls, and the whole thing was strung all over with black and deep blue crystals, designed to catch the light. There were no windows in this room, so any other light would come from the candelabras which sprouted from sconces above the mirrored wall panels. The arms that held the candles on these looked like clawed hands, and it was unnerving to look into the mirrors and see yourself floating around the rooms, since Jonathan had no reflection. Carefully, Erina let down the chandelier with the chain and crank attached, and it slowly descended onto a bed of dust sheets. Robert was busy dusting the ornate stairs, but as you went to get a duster to clean up the chandelier, he looked up to admire it.
"Blimey, what a bloody beauty." He whispered. And even in the dark room, still leaving its chrysalis of dirt and spotted mirrors and reaching new life, the chandelier was nowhere as impressive to you as the undead beings who owned it.