Valentine's day Special!!!

Matthew's POV:

I am so excited for tomorrow! It's going to be Valentine's Day! Romano had texted me in advance yesterday about a double date with him and Spain. I hope that I can convince Matt to come on the date with me. I wanted to tell him in advance, but he was at a meeting that day. The red kitchen felt so familiar as I remembered my first time entering here. The once messy kitchen now became a beautiful red dining room.

 The once messy kitchen now became a beautiful red dining room

(This is how the kitchen looks like)

"MATT!!!" I yelled out to him.

I heard him almost trip down the stairs as he dashed to the kitchen doorway looking all messy while he was wearing plaid pants. His bandages that were on his chest looked loose and his hair was all messed up. He still looked attractive despite looking like a mess. He stared for a few seconds before calming down and getting his posture straight. I was wearing some boxers and a shirt that was his.

(This is the shirt or whatever you call it)He walked over to me with a smile before hugging me and asked, "How is my little chickadee?"I felt heat rise up to my face before I just said that I was okay

He walked over to me with a smile before hugging me and asked,
"How is my little chickadee?"
I felt heat rise up to my face before I just said that I was okay. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. I felt that it was time to tell him about the double date that Romano scheduled for tomorrow.

"Hey Matt?"
"Hm?"
"Would you like to join Romano and Spain for a double date tomorrow?"
"No."
"Oh, come on, please?"
"No."

He is being stubborn about it, but I will use the thing that I know will get him to say yes.

"If you don't want to go, then I will ask Allen if he can be my date for-"

I did not even finish my sentence before Matt kissed me on the lips. I kissed back as I felt him put his arm around my waist. His free hand held the back of my head to deepen the kiss. We parted for air before Matt gave me the answer I wanted.

"I'll go to that stupid date, but never ask out my brother, you hear?"
"Of course, Mattie."
"Did you visit Oliver again?"
"Maybe..."

He sighed before turning to the doorway as Kumajuki along with Kuma, were there looking at us. I walked to the fridge and got a sea roll and placed it in Kumafra's food bowl. Matt already had Kuma's food bowl prepared when I finished. Matt soon turned to me and asked if I wanted to watch something after we eat breakfast. I said yes, but I wanted to pick.

We ended up falling asleep on the couch watching Total Drama from my world.

The next day....

Matt's POV:
I just finished getting ready and I think I look okay.

(This is the outfit)I look over to my chickadee and see him wearing a similar outfit

I look over to my chickadee and see him wearing a similar outfit.

(That is Matthew's outfit)We have to be there in 10 minutes and I think we have to take my car to pick up the two we are going on a date with

We have to be there in 10 minutes and I think we have to take my car to pick up the two we are going on a date with.
My chickadee stood up and I see him smiling widely. I put a small smirk before telling him that we have to go.

(What basically happened was that the two went on the double date and had a great time at the fair in the area. Im too lazy to write more, but they basically went on every ride there and at some point Spain passed out on the slingshot ride. You can imagine the rest that happened and you can even make it spicy if you want it to. But they just went home and did their business. The date was fun but RIP Spain's wallet)

631 words