My Valentine

Shlok's pov :

I came to upstairs to find my wave.Suddenly I notice a Beautiful room.Aish....its my first time in here.

I entered with much excitement

I entered with much excitement. Full room was decorated with soft toys..books and photoes...I was roaming around the full room,swiping my hand one to another. Its feels like Everything here have its own different story.
Suddenly A big Balcony attracted me.Ahh...its not the Balcony I guess.
I slowly went to her and whispered in her ears.I know she was Smiling. Because her smile ufff....
Maybe she been surprised and step back on my foot.Again she misbalanced. But this time I Can't help but to fall with her....she is so closed to me..Maybe a inches far. No shlok...its wrong.Somehow I controlled my feelings and got stand.she was hella nervous Also.Aishh...it not that what I want God.
I somehow asked her to be ready and about to go suddenly she called me with her intense voice.I stopped at my step and turn back at her.
Shlok : Yes?
Kashvi: Lets go on a long drive shlok.

It feels my whole world is roaming. ahh...no wave!!!!

Kashvi: Just a sec..

She takes her phone and called someone...yet I can't accept her words till now.
She called a man and makes it on speaker.

On phone:
???: Good morning, sweetheart. Thank god you finally remember me...No?

Kashvi looked at me and somehow I feels jealous by heard the tone of this man.

Kashvi: Good morning...Prince!!

Prince?..I felt so frustrated first time...so I mummerd

Kashvi: listen prince.. I really really missed you so much.But I have a request for you..will you

???: what Baby...not request.. Just order me anything...

I tighten my fist... Because I was feeling so irritating. How can he say my wave his baby?..wait It means he..
I was in my own thought suddenly kashvi spokes.

Kashvi: Prince Just call my Mom and tell her that you won't come today because of an emergency ... and so you will come direct to the Palace tomorrow. Will you?..

I was so confused suddenly the call ended and she smiled at me again.Aishh...it can melt my anger in just a sec.

Kashvi: So tell me.. Will you go with me?

I smiled back making her understand enough of my Answer.

I just turn and About to go She again called me from there..This time not with my name But stupid.