Epilogue

The turtles, Splinter and April watch the news. They were watching the mutants being exposed segment.

"I can't believe they know about mutants now" Raph mutters.

"I'm sorry guys" April said.

"It's not your fault April the illegal experiments needed to be exposed" Leo said.

"Leonard is right and perhaps we don't need to hide anymore since they know now" Splinter said.

"Are you serious?!" Donnie asks.

"Yes but we still need to be careful" Splinter said.
************************************
In the hospital Casey and Miwa sat in two separate beds.They both were hooked up to o negative blood tubes. Currently they were eating pizza and talking about everything that had happened.

"So you and Miwa were in the foot clan and you met four mutant turtles last year" Casey's mom said as she process all this information.

"Yeah I know it sounds crazy" Casey said.

"No I understand although it alot to process" Casey's mom said.

"Mom we were mutants before cured by the turtles" Casey said.

"Arnold I accept you the way you are human or mutant I love you the same" Casey's mom said.

"Thanks mom" Casey smiles.

Suddenly the door opens to reveal a grey hair man.

"Hello ?" Casey asks.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting but is this the room of Casey Jones and Hamtoe Miwa?" The man asks.

"Yeah who's asking?" Casey asks with a raised eye brow.

"Let me introduce myself I'm Kurtsmen I work for the government" The man said.

"Okay I'm stop you there my son and his girlfriend had been through alot. We already answered questions to the police" Casey's mom said.

"That's not why I'm here Mrs.Jones may I talk to your son and Hamtoe Miwa in private?" Kurtsmen asks.

"No I'm tired of keeping secrets from my mom if you want to talk just talk" Casey snares.

"Casey it's okay I can leave" Casey's mom said.

"No mom stay" Casey said.

"She might need to leave because this government information" Kurtsmen said.

"I'll wait outside don't mind me I won't listen in" Casey's mom said as she exits the room and closes the door.

But unknown to Kurtsmen she presses her ear to the door to listen in.

"What's this about?" Miwa asks.

"I watch the video on the assembly incident with Cynthia untroum exposed you two as mutants" Kurtsmen explains.

"I know everyone saw the video" Miwa said.

"Well the government you see rescued all the mutants from TCRI" Kurtsmen said as he brings out a bunch of pictures of mutants.

Casey and Miwa looks at the pictures to see a mutant monkey, Leatherhead, Mutantagen man, a spiky turtle and a gecko.

"Why are you showing this to us ?" Casey asks.

"You see since we have the mutants in our care we had made a program called Mighty mut-amniamls where a group of mutants fight crime" Kurtsmen said.

"Sounds interesting" Miwa said.

"Since you both our former mutants would like to join the program?" Kurtsmen asks.

"What do you think Miwa?" Casey asks.

Miwa sits up.

"Why us ?" Miwa asks.

"You both have a set of skills that our needed for leading the mighty mut-amniamls" Kurtsmen said.

Casey looks at Miwa who nods.

"Alright we're in" Casey grins.

The door is open by Leatherhead who is holding flowers in his hands. Casey's mom grins sheepishly.

"Sorry I was listening in" Casey's mom said.

"Hello my friends it's good to see you alright" Leatherhead said.

"Good to see you too Leatherhead" Miwa said.

"Oh it's nice to meet one of Casey's friends" Casey's mom said.

Casey and Miwa smile.
************************************
In the far distant future a blonde hair girl and a man looks through an orbe and sees Hamtoe Yoish's past.

"What do we do Lord Simistest?" The blonde girl.

"Get the turtles and save Hamtoe Yoish" Lord Simistest said as he hands the girl the time sypeter.

"Understood lord Simistest time to go into the past" The blonde girl said.

The end

Danto Bosco as Leonard

Sean Astin as Raph

Greg Chipes as Mikey

Rob Paulson as Donnie

Kelly hu as Miwa

Pete davidson as Casey Jones

Hoon lee as Splinter

Lucy liu as Tang Shen

Helena bottom Crater as Cynthia untroum

Danny devito as Sub-prime

Elizabeth gillies as Shinigami

Seth green as Timothy/mutantagen man

Tara strong as Irma

Mark Hamil as Tigerclaw

Awkifena as Lotus blossom

Emma Watson as Avain

Jennifer Coolidge as Casey's mom

With Christopher walken as Kurtsmen

With Jeff goldblum as the taxi driver