chapter 1

another day in this boring collage. its my senior year so i'll be out finally but something, something i will miss. my history teacher...

we we're writing test of the romanticism buildings. i was finished so i kept doodling on my arm. when suddenly i felt a hot breath on my neck.

"are you finished miss?" my teacher whispered softly in my ear. his breath tickled me on my neck.

"oh i...yes, yes i am mr. bang" i just stuttered out. why i always felt so shy and embarrassed around him. he even made my heart quicker everytime he looked at me. those brown eyes of his, those lips, no, no, no, no, i can't think of him like this. he's older than me there is no way i'd be falling in love with him, or it is?

"let me have a look then mrs. choi" he took my paper and looked down at it. "hm...it turned out so well" he said and looked at me again. damn it i am lost in those eyes again.

"o-oh really?" i looked at him one more time to be sure. i wasn't studying at all. i was passing history clearly with him but i barely was studying on exams or on next classes.

"you did well today soomin" he said and smiled at me. this dimple smile makes me so weak. this whole man makes me weak.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

when i get home, in my room i lay down on my bed, deep in my thoughts. yes i always had a thing for older man. but could i have it for my history teacher?

yes of course he was ideal boyfriend material even husband material. his muscular body that was visible under his shirt everytime he stretched. those curly hairs of his when he came in class, all wet from the rain. one period of time he had blonde hair and that was something that made fall for him. more than teacher but fully in romantic way.

i was taken back when i suddenly heard a knock on my room door. i immediately sits up and adjusted myself in case it was my mom. then i went to open the door. and there she was, my mom.

"soomin, darling, change yourself from your uniform and will you please help me? i need you to go into shop buy some groceries. i won't fit it now to get there" my mom said and i just looked at her. then i nodded.

"of course mom" i said and went to my closet. i changed from my uniform to the grey sweatpants with some t-shirt i found. i threw over that my favourite hoodie.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

when i was in the shop i was looking for one last thing. the spices. when i reached the section i looked for the special one. when i found it i realised its difficult for me to reach up for it. when i tried i saw a muscular arm reach for it too and handing it to me.

"thank you so much" i bowed and when i looked up at the man i froze. oh god this is not good.

"you're welcome soomin" mr. bang said. and here he was. eyes to eyes. face to face and even almost chest to chest. we were so close to each other.

"and please drop the formality outside the school. we are both adults right?" he said softly, yet in his hot voice to me. this man drove me crazy harder than you thought because i was feeling how my heart speeds up. but then i clicked back to the reality, did he just said that we are both adults?

"yes we are adults but i am your student after all" i said when i placed the spices into the basket.

after a couple of seconds i felt warmth on my cheek. he caressed my cheek. is he doing this on purpose?

"after you'll leave collage we will be strangers again and i dont want that" he said in his husky voice. his thumb slowly caressed my jawline as he kept his hand on my cheek. i felt blush creep on my cheeks.

"sir-" i was cutted off by him.

"it's chan for you soomin. only outside of the school." he said and pulled his hand away. he looked deeply in my eyes it almost scared me, but whatever i was lost in his eyes anyway.

"well see you in school tomorrow si- chan" it felt so real to say his real name. so natural. yet he was still my teacher, not my friend or anything.

"see you tomorrow soomin" he said and turned on his heels and walked away. i looked into his own basket he had and saw a box of...no that couldn't be that thing i thought it was, was it?