chapter 2

another day in this school, but today we have substitution of the teachers. guess who we got for our maths. bang chan.

i was actually failing at my last formula and i can't take it anymore. i was staring at the formula for so long. then there he was. staring at me across the class. seeing how flustered i actually am. i looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping he will help me.

when he saw my eyes he immediately stood up and went to me. i watched him as he walked towards me. he sits on the free seat next to me and and leaned closer to me.

"what's wrong my doll" he whispered enough for me to hear it. i blushed immediately as he said the pet name. he never used to call me this ways in class.

"sir i don't understand this formula" i looked at him waiting patiently for him to explain it.

"hmm i think you'll need an after class of maths mrs. choi" he said in nonchalant tone. he tapped my thigh and finally explain the formula for me.

this whole time his hand was trying to sneak on my thigh. i wasn't minding at all. but why? he's older and i am younger he can't afford to touch me like this. but damn look at his hands. who wouldn't let him to touch me like this everywhere, anywhere, the way he likes, and yet i wouldn't mind it.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

after my school i knocked on the door of his cabinet. i walked inside and then i saw him. sitting here in his dress shirt, a few buttons unbottoned revealing his toned body.

"good afternoon sir" i closed the door and went over him. i sat across of him. i leaned back in the chair.

"oh soomin no one is here you can call me the way i told you in the store" his eyes were looking directly inside mine. his brown eyes, exactly those brown eyes i've fallen for.

i just slowly nodded. still i didn't like the idea of calling him by his first name. but it felt so natural call him by his first name.

"soomin" he stood up and went next to me. he leaned against the table and leaned his face towards mine. his hand caressed my cheek.

"mr. bang?" i stuttered out. this felt so...i can't even imagine. with him everything right. i felt safe and secure with him. why?

"mhm" he kept caressing my cheek. his thumb went caress my lower lip. his eyes were all over my body.

"i- you wanted talk with me about something" i said again. i watched every his movement that he made.

"yes...i have a request for you" he said as he kept caressing her cheek. his eyes were kept on my lips.

"i saw you're struggling with the maths so what if i'd give you after classes?" he looked at me again. his hand was caressing my arm now instead of my cheek.