Into the Skibidi-Verse

ꈍSam povꈍ

I had just got back to my apartment from work, locked the front door, and walked over to sit on the couch.

"Alright, let's see if ASM posted a new video," I thought to myself as I pulled out my phone and opened YouTube.

Scrolling through my subscriptions, I checked if the YouTuber ASM had posted anything new.

To my disappointment, there was the same video he had posted a month ago: Godzilla vs. Kong (2023) - Full Version. I sighed, leaning back against the cushions.

"I guess they're either taking a break or working on a different video," I mused.

With nothing new to watch from ASM, I continued browsing, hoping to find something else to pass the time.

I scrolled until I saw the title Skibidi Toilet 70. I sighed.

"Oh look, it's the cause of brain rot. Well, I've got nothing better to do. I could keep scrolling... Goddamn it, alright, fuck it," I muttered, annoyed, as I reluctantly pressed the video.

You see, I always hated Skibidi Toilet when I first watched it.

The series was absurd, and in my opinion, you must be a complete dumbass to wait eagerly for another episode of this brain rot.

Yet, here I was, about to dive into it once again out of sheer boredom.

I honestly hope this garbage gets banned off of YouTube, but back to what's at hand.

While watching this garbage, I nearly wanted to throw up.

To distract myself, I entertained myself with Godzilla vs Destoroyah.

To be honest, I see Godzilla Vs. Destoroyah as an actual masterpiece made by a dedicated and awesome animator.

As the Skibidi Toilet video finally ended, I felt a mix of relief and frustration.

"Alright, enough of that nonsense," I muttered, switching off my phone.

The memories of Godzilla's epic battles and impressive visuals were a much-needed palate cleanser, allowing me to unwind and enjoy some quality entertainment.

But just as I was getting comfortable, something strange happened.

My screen flickered, the sound distorted, and a sudden, overwhelming force pulled me in.

I barely had time to react before everything went black.

ꈍ3rd person povꈍ

At a nearby building, a Cameraman—namely Cameraman 075—was currently driving a truck with a mother and daughter inside, heading to a bunker.

The city streets were treacherous, filled with debris and signs of recent battles.

Meanwhile, another Hardware Head with a speaker for a head, known as Speakerman, was fighting off a team of Skibidi Toilets in the back of the truck.

Speakerman moved with precision and agility, using an assault rifle to gun down five toilets in quick succession.

He dodged an attack from one and swiftly stabbed it in the head with a knife, rendering it inactive.

However, in the midst of the chaos, another Skibidi Toilet knocked him down.

As it launched its head at his speaker, Speakerman narrowly dodged the attack, quickly regaining his footing.

He grabbed his gun and, with a precise shot, took out the Skibidi Toilet, its head shattering upon impact.