CAN YOU OPEN THE DOOR ?

As I promised, every THURSDAY, I will try to always keep up with this. I hope you will like this chapter. Please feel free to let me know how you feel about the novel. And if you have a lot to say, or any correction you would like to say, you can send it to my email address; adesewaradillia@gmail.com.
Thank you very much 😊

A suspect.

I brought out my investigation board, locked the door and the windows.
" How did he know about the box? Or has he been................ has he been spying on us?

Why do I think he is a suspect? I need to find out. I took a picture of him and had it placed on the board and then tagged him

" SUSPECT one."

I didn't call him a criminal because only the law enforcement agency and a competent court can do that.
Perhaps, I am not yet sure but if he falls into the bait I am about to prepare for him. If he eventually does, then I have to take the next step by exposing him. Nathan didn't deserve that at all.

How do I get to prove his innocence or guilt? Here is what I'm going to do:

Plan 1 - get close to Andrew and I can do this through the investigation.

I heard a thud at the door............ Now what?

"Okay I think I am just over reacting because I want to get to a Police University. I think I should pause this." I thought ignoring the sound.

"Can you open the door already?" The person at the door complained.

I placed my board in its normal location, inside my wardrobe then opened the door for my roommate. Jessica entered and I shut the door.

My roommate entered, I don't think I have introduced her before. She's Miss MEHS ( Middle East missionary High School). Her name is Jessica.

Jessica and I have been roommates for quite a long period of time, we get along to an extent. He flung her bag on the bed, in her shirt. I stared at her and kept wondering;

" what if Andrew was watching again?"

Jessica looked at me dare in the eye, I turned from the striking look and did as if I knew nothing.

" Why were you staring?" Jessica asked.

" Actually I was thinking!" I said and shook my chin. I needed a cover up.

" About?" She asked and I dare not tell her about the spy.

" Why do we have to go to schools for 5 days and not just one day?" I asked intending to change the topic.

" I know right, Monday should just be the only day and we will all be fine." I got Jessica . " Is that really it?" She asked with an open decree of disbelief.

"Fine you got me. " I tried to sound serious so she would believe this one. "Why did the emergency alarm turn on?" She has to buy this. Though I want to know what happened.

"It was a prank that escalated." Jessica continued to undress. Andrew kept popping in my head.

" Some junior students claimed to have seen the Biology's teachers ghost in the wash room. A lot of students go injured ." Jessica continued. She turned to me to help her with her zipper.

" Pay no attention to it." She said as she picked up her bag, and left the room. I am alone again. Don't ask me about my roommates whereabouts, I have no idea.

I laid on my bed lazily. Picked on my phone. I couldn't stop thinking about what Andrew said. That was a deep death secret.

"Why would Andrew tell me about his condition? Isn't he scared that I might tell him? Or does he trust me?" This thought made me blush.

Wait, those that know about Andrew's condition were murdered. Am I next.

The fear of getting a brain tumor scares me more. O GOD !

I felt someone hold my neck, choking me. I tried fighting for my life. I moved my legs violently. I could barely breathe, I was panting, tears feel from my eyes. I was so hopeless.

Am I going to die?

I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and give a comment on what you think about the previous chapters. Also don't forget to share it with others.

Thank you very much for your support 😊