The Prologue

Once upon a time, in a land far away, there was a kingdom that lived in peace and prosperity.

One of the people who lived in this kingdom was a powerful young man, named Magnifico, who resided happily with his family.

All seemed well, until disaster struck, and the young man soon found himself alone with his fellow survivors, escaping what once remained of their beautiful kingdom.

Seeking to give his people peace, Magnifico learned magic and vowed to protect the people from their enemies. With the help of his wife, Amaya, and his best friend, Tomas, they turned their once small struggling refuge, into a respectable civilization, offering refuge to anyone who'd been stricken with a similar tragedy.

As time passed, the young man continued to study the magic of the world tirelessly, gaining all sorts of abilities and through his knowledge, he had gained the power to turn the hopes and dreams of his people into something tangible.

A wish.

And for the good and worthy, even grant those wishes...

But such power did not go unnoticed.

One day, monsters from the heavens descended. They left death and destruction in their path, as the people began to panic.

Many believed these monsters to be the manifestations of the stars above, who'd come to take the wishes for themselves.

Very few knew what to do against these beasts until Magnifico stepped in.

He used every ounce of his power to protect the wishes, driving the monsters back to the skies.

Grateful to the young man for saving them, the people decided to make him their king, as he promised to protect the wishes of his subjects from those who intended to harm them. Soon, under his and his wife's guidance, the magical kingdom of Rosas began to flourish, attracting attention and visitors from near and wide.

Everything was perfect.

The people pledged to serve and give their wishes to their king and in return he would protect and grant them, of course under the promise that they would never wish upon:

A star.