𝙈𝙮 𝙊𝙬𝙣 𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨

As you pushed past each person, memories you'd made throughout the game started popping up in your mind uncontrollably.

For a second you were envious of the time you were oblivious to all of those moments with them. Everything would be much easier if you never experienced any of it. Sure, none of it was enough to actually catch feelings, but it was plenty to have you questioning if you should really go back to the normal world.

Would that be any better? Would it fix anything? Maybe this way of things happening was much less painful. Maybe this way, you would never feel lonely again. What if you let yourself go and finally gave in to the delusions? If the price was just to forget who you were, you were willing to accept it. After all, you never truly embraced who you used to be.

And what about 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬? What if you had the lovely leader with a heart of gold stand by your side throughout it all? What if you had him give you one of those powerful hugs of his every day? Who wouldn't feel complete after that?

And Lee Know? What about 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨's reassuring presence and his sweet -only for the special- personality? What wouldn't you sacrifice to witness just one more of those small acts of affection he tended to show to his loved ones...

And 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐛𝐢𝐧? What about the guy who flawlessly combined both the feminine and masculine energy? His confidence was simply inspiring and it could easily make you second-guess everything and stay behind.

The same went for 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧. The true charmer... You only spoke to him for a few minutes, yet you would give up your life any time to have him smile to you like he did before.

And then came 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠. The awkward and sweet-ass Hannie. Your interaction with him might have been cut short, but you would be lying if you said you didn't enjoy the hell out of his subtle flirting.

As well as 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱. The person who sought for beauty in the ugliest of things. You would do anything to have the sunshine he was, warm your heart just one more time.

And 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐦𝐢𝐧? The man whose love language was teasing and messing around the first chance he got? The truth was you couldn't help but fall for him either. His precious smile wasn't much of a help to keeping you distant.

And last but not least was 𝐉𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧. The maknae of your heart. The kindest of creatures that always held the most special of places in every reality.

Where would you be if you never met 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬? Who would you be without them? The question remained hanging in the air and constantly burdening your mind. Because the truth was you had zero clue. You didn't know. You didn't want to know. Regardless of who you used to be, regardless of it all... Stray Kids were now a part of you. Without ever realising it, you had become a stray kid yourself. And as much comfort as you found in their existence, you knew the time had come. The time to break free from the voices in your head.

The person you were looking for was finally in front of you. A light tap on the shoulder was all it took for the two of you to end up face to face. Two sets of eyes fell on one another and each passing second only confirmed you had made the right choice.

Your mouth curved into a big bright smile, "Will you be my bias?"