§.•'¨'°÷•..× 𝕔ʰ𝔸ⓟⓣєŘ 1 ×,.•'¨'°÷•..§

Annbeth's POV-

I stared at the damage around me. Words cannot describe what I was feeling right now. Broken bodies of the demigods I once called friends were littered around our camp. I looked around to see who had died and to my surprise, none of the people I had grown close to on the Argo II had died. A tear trickled down my cheek as I watched the Apollo kids around me tend to the dead and the wounded. I turned to look for Percy and panicked when I did not see him. 

'No... no... no... no...' I thought to myself as I looked around frantically.

He had to be here somewhere! Then out of the corner of my eye I saw a bronze sword lying on the ground and shrieked, running over to it. I picked it up and stared at it, refusing to believe that he was gone.

"Annabeth!" A male voice rung out.

It sounded worried and panicked. I turned to see Will Solace running toward me, with tears streaming down his face. I glanced down at the sword in my hand and back at him.

"Yes Will?" I said, fearing the worst as he stared at the sword in my hand and then back at me.

"Uhm- We have Percy in the infirmary but he-", Before he could finish, I was running towards the camps infirmary desperately.

Walking through the halls, I looked around and felt a pang of sadness and guilt. All these demigods were in horrible condition. My heart broke at the thought that some of them might not recover.

Finally, I saw the raven-haired boy I was looking for. Will finally caught up with me and gave me a sympathetic look as I stared at Percy.

"Will...is he going to make it?", I asked quietly staring at the hero's broken body.

When he didn't answer, I turned to glare at him. Will was fidgeting with his clothes, and he looked like he was about to cry.

"We don't...", He stopped and took a deep breath, "We don't know Annabeth."

I turned back to Percy and let the tears pour from my eyes and fell into a chair by his side upset.

Percy was lying down on a bed, with his shirt off. Healed scars were reopened, and new scars overlapped the old ones. His face was bruised, and blood was coming from his head. From his abdomen, blood seeped through a large gash that went all the way through him. One of his legs was wrapped up in bandages and he was fully reclined. On his sides were stab wounds where a spear struck him, and on his back, there were burn marks where flames had burnt his skin, making it seem as if his skin was slowly melting off him.

"Oh Percy...", I said, fearing the worst as my eyes welled with tears.

I'd been so busy, studying and looking at Percy that I didn't realize that Will had walked away and was walking back with a strip of paper in his hands. When he walked up, he handed me the strip of paper with something that looked like an address written on it.

"What's this?", I asked holding the paper up to stare at it.

"An address. I spoke to my dad, and he said that he'd make a hospital for demigods, run by me and my siblings. We're moving all the patients to the hospital soon. I just thought you'd want the address and the phone number for it, if you ever wanted an update on Percy or to visit him.", He rushed nervously.

I stared at him and then rushed to hug him. My arms wrapped around his neck, and I cried into his shoulder.

"Thank you!", I cried repeatedly.

I pulled away and smiled at him, before heading out to look for the rest of the seven. The first that I saw was Piper. She was standing near Thalia's tree, watching the wreckage with sorrow as people milled about, talking about repairs and helping around. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and her clothes were tattered and burnt.